Chapter 3

I wasn't curious or anything. Alright... Maybe I was. At lunch I somehow decided it was a good idea to meet the red head in the alley like he had asked. It was getting rather chilly outside, so thankfully that douche was already there and I didn't have to wait like an idiot. I still had no idea why I went. There was some weird feeling inside me that attracted me to this guy. But no... If I denied it, it would go away...
He glanced up at me with emerald eyes and smiled, glad and possibly surprised by my appearance. I was a little impatient, though. "why did you want to meet up with me?"
The red head pushed himself off the wall he was leaning against and approached me, backing me up to the opposite wall of the alley. I gave him an irritated glance which meant nothing less than absence of consent, before he pinned me against it and, taking my wrists with surprising gentleness, he leaned forward and began to slowly kiss my neck. I struggled against his grip in protest, but I wasn't trying my hardest to escape, because in reality I liked it and I liked him, but the denial was still there. No... No what am I thinking i didn't like him and this was not denial. I pushed him away, flustered, before he gave me a slightly knowing smile. "you liked it. You're blushing, blondie"
"Stop! God damn you... First of all I never gave you permission. Second of all... We're both dudes. This is disgusting."
"But you liked it" Matt approached me again, and when he took my waist and kissed me, I didn't protest. His lips locked with mine and pressed me against the wall for the second time, his pelvis against mine. And I felt extremely hot and embarrassed. To be doing this with a guy... How shameful. So wrong... But why did it feel so right?
He finally pulled away and looked at me, rather pleased with himself "so did I seduce you or what"
I stared at him for a few minutes before pushing him away and shaking my head "stay away from me you fucking gay boy"
This was the last of him I saw for the rest of the day.

//sorry this chapter was short but I felt suddenly inspired to give a little something since some of you liked my story. Shout out to Hellalin!!