Luke's Part

Chapter Two

~Luke's Pov~

I was let out this afternoon, carn't wait to go home to my mum, dad, and baby sis. I miss her so much, we used to write to each other but suddenely she stopped a month ago.

Wonder What happened?.

The guards are walking me to my freedom carn't wait.

When i got out of the Jail i was welcomed by my mother and father, Lizzy's proberbely at school was all that was running through my head as i didn't see her there with them even in the car or in the carpark. Weird.

Mum just hugged me and dad just nodded to me, ok something's happened to make them like this, i want to now what.

On the way home it was quite in the car, evan when we walked throught the front door, I looked at mother and she smiled at me but her eyes were sad, like she was going to cry.

I remember the first words that came out my mouth when i look at dad "what's wrong?" but i never thought that my world, my life would come crassing down on me.

I remember how father told me, he put his hand on my shoulder and told me to sit down. that they have bad news. So i sat looking at them  both but when dad said your name 'Lizzy' mum started crying "It's Lizzy" dad started 'what wrong with Lizzy' was all i could think about before dad answered my thoughts "she's dead" was all he said that made my world blank and darkness took over me.....i passed out.

I miss you Lizzy, they won't tell me how you died as they think i will flip. I wish you were hear with me, argueing with each other like we used to do everyday before i got sent away.

I really do miss you little sis. With all my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Lizzy on the side --------------------------->