Erik's Pov

-Erik’s Pov-

Lizzy, Lizzy, Lizzy what to say well I miss you is that ok.

I remember when you used to hug me when I cried cause of my father and when Elina broke up with me but you managed to be there for me with the others but what about know you left me Lizzy. You left me here all alone to face the world.

We planned on doing it together remember, but if you were here you would of hit me on the back of the head and said “Grow up and act like a man not a mice” that would always make me laugh.

But what am I gonna do know that you are gone, out of my life Lizzy?

But I hope you rest in peace now Lizzy and one day we will see each other again and be the best of friend’s again.

And when that day come’s I’m never letting you go.

It’s true when people say that Life’s Too Short.

Until Next Time we meet again Lizzy, you better be waiting for me, your brother Luke and Kyle cause we all will be together once more.

Till Then.

I Miss You Lizzy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's short but it's all I could think off and I'm afraid it's the last Chapter unless I decide to Change my mind but I hope you enjoyed it.

Picture of Luke on the side ---------------->