Chapter 3: oh no (part 2)

(Bella's p.o.v ) CONVERSATION
B-Why are you here Trenton I thought you moved ?
T-I did but I moved back , but I think the real question is why are you standing on this football field with a rose ?
B-Um well you see my x-boyfriend was saying he was sorry about the way he acted and then was called away , so why are you on the field ?
T-Oh well I was just walking by and say you so I thought I'd say hi , so hi .
B-Oh well hi , so how are you doing ?
T-Im good how about you ?
B-I am doing better now that your here .
T-Wow so I must have been missed a lot .
B-Well ya you lived right by me me and your locker was right next to mine and last we sat next to each other in every class.
T-Oh ya I remember everyone though we were dating or had a huge crush on each other .
B-Ya ,so what's new ?
T-I live here again , what's new with you ?
B-I am quarterback for the Bulldogs.
T-Noway Bells that's awesome!

(Troy's p.o.v)
I was walking back on the field when I saw Bella and this guy Trenton hugging . I was so mad and sad I didn't want to show my face . When I looked up Trenton kissed her on the lips he pulled back and said I'm sorry . Bella said it's fine but I better go .

LATER THAT DAY

(Bells's p.o.v)
I was sitting on the couch thinking of what happened earlier when the I heard someone at the door . I opened the door to see Trenton . Trenton what are you doing here ? Oh I live in the house across the street now . Trenton said looking at me a little embarrassed after this morning. Oh well welcome back to this neighborhood. Thanks hey listen I'm sorry about . Trenton started when I stopped him and said it's okay . When I stopped he said my sister said she wants to she you . Ok thanks I can say hello right now and also help unpack . Thanks that be great . Trenton said . So lets go . Ok .

(Troy's p.o.v)
I was walking to Bella's house to see if she was ok . I was turning the corner when I saw Bella and Trenton walking across the street laughing . I was mad and sad at the same time . I think Bella saw me because she stopped for a second. I didn't want to talk to them so I just walked home .

(Bella's p.o.v)
I was walking to Trenton's house to help unpack when I saw Troy I stopped to see if he was going to come over . Trenton asked me if I was ok . I said yea I thought I saw my ex . Oh if you don't want to come over you don't have to. Trenton said stopping . Why wouldn't I want to ? Because I ugh ...... Kissed me Trenton started but I finished. Yeah . He said in a embarrassed voice. Trenton at least you said sorry and besides it doesn't matter it's over it's in the past I am just glad you're back. So come on. I said changing the subject.

(Trenton's p.o.v)
I am glad she forgave me but I still need to tell her why I did what I did , I can't keep this a secret forever. I will do it tomorrow.