Chapter 5: decision

(Trenton p.o.v)
I heard about trella but I still am going to tell Bella the way I feel . I will do it tomorrow . I hope I don't mess this up.

THE NEXT DAY

(Bella's p.o.v)
I was walking down stairs to eat breakfast when there was a knock at the door . When I opened it Trenton said that he needed to talk to me . I said ok come in . When he walked in he asked is Troy here? no why I asked a little scared? Trenton said because I have to tell you something . What? Ok so ilikeyou . I didn't say nothing . There was a little moment of silence until there was a knock on the door . I stood up and walk over to answer it . When the door opened I saw Troy ready to beat Trenton up . He walked over and said really you do this behind my back , I can't believe I thought we could actually be friends!!!!!!! STOP You to .!!!.!!!. You know what both of you get out NOW .!.!.

THE NEXT DAY

(Bella's p.o.v)
I was walking down the hall when Trenton stopped me by grabbing my arm . I turned toured him and started at him like I was saying let go or see what happens. He let go then said he was sorry . I said it's fine but do you want? He said I want us to be together. I said listen I am giving Troy another chance to make this right and I don't want to just stop . Trenton looked down but looked up when he saw Troy in the corner of his eye .

CONVERSATIONS b-bella t-Troy tr:Trenton
T:why are you still trying. She is with me .
Tr:not when she sees the real you .
T:she is seeing the real me .
Tr:really then what happened to the player The Troy
T:I am not him anymore and you know the only person she is being fooled by is you
B:I HAVE HAD IT . Troy I lov-like you but I think we should break up .
T:what ?
Tr:in your face .
B: REALLY TRENTON you are nothing like the guy I used to like you've changed and I don't like it . In fact you both changed . Troy you are not the guy I almost fell in love with , your different.
T:Bella wait
B:NO I have had enough, enough of all of this crap . Enjoy your life because I'm done , it's over time to move on . Hope your happy happy

Hey guys please tell me how you want Bella to end up with Troy or Trenton