Author's Note

Well... Please don't murder us?

And yes, that last sentence killed us too X'D

I guess the first thing in order is a thank you.

THANK YOU GUYS.

To every follower, every supporter, every commenter, voter, and even to every silent reader: Thank you.

We couldn't have done it without you. I would've lost motivation long ago without your comments and support.

That being said, I'd also like to thank supermassiveblckhole. Dude, without you this book wouldn't be the same. Your writing and ideas helped bring this story to life. Thank you.

I truly struggled to keep this story as realistic and true to itself as possible. The Frailty of Genius. While the title sounds cool, it also was meant to truly portray the book. Yes, Cashile was a genius. Yes, she was powerful and smart to an almost Mary-Sue extent. But we gave her weakness. We gave her trials and tests-- some of which she failed!

I wanted to convey Cashile's weakness to you guys. Alone she fell. I'm not sure you guys picked up on this or not, but The spider king Kumo said,

"We are creatures of deception, of manipulation and of treachery. But when it comes down to it we are strong enough to admit defeat and follow through on our word. If we are not, soon enough anybody and anything we can call an ally will fail us."

Cashile stood alone and she fell alone. While strong, she truly was, at her core, weak. Several people said that there was no situation in which Cashile could die. And that's very true: Cashile would always prioritize herself and her survival above all else... But sometimes it takes more than that. I hope that we were truly able to convey The Frailty of Genius to you guys.

And hopefully, in the next book, we will be able to truly convey The Strength of Humanity.

THAT'S RIGHT! SEQUEL!

I wanted to leave you guys hanging on whether or not there will be a sequel, so you can thank S for convincing me to just tell you.

The Strength of Humanity.

Has a nice ring to it, eh?

ALRIGHT.

That being said, onto some lighter topics!

As of the summer of 2015, I'm planning on entering this story into the September 2015 Naruto Watty Awards! I hope you all will vote for it! I'll send out a message with all the information as soon as I have it!

Not only will this story be entered into the Wattys, but there is a favorite.... SHIP category! Guess what will be entered into there?

CASHDEN.

So yeah! Please vote for Cashden as your favorite ship and The Frailty of Genius!

Also, we'll be posting a story called Didn't Make the Cut. In it are drabbles of different plot lines that just didn't make it into this book. Hopefully you guys will enjoy some of it!

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUCH! Your support means the world to me. And as always....

Comment!

And, for the last time in The Frailty of Genius,

gaara119

Awwhhhh shucks, reading that made me cry. Thanks for getting all the technical stuff XD <3

Well, It's really over guys! Through this past year, all the struggles we overcame together writing this book...

And trust me, this book was HARD AF to write.

It wouldn't have happened without gaara119 constantly nagging me to write for her and vice versa.

All the bickering we went through..

EVEN THOUGH we bickered a lot about how certain scenes should go, and in the beginning who should write the next scene, while we were getting used to our partnership, this book brought us closer together (jk Jackie is still a turd XDDD but she's a turd that I love <222) and together we were able to bring this story to life, our story, and we were able to continue it and not lose interest.

((Dudes you should see some of our weird ass conversations writing this book .-. We were genuinely worried we would publish on accident while our odd messages to each other were smack dab in the middle of paragraphs we'd written hahah. ))

SADLY (jk you turd I love you no homo <2) we will be writing a sequel so the bickering will continue XD but honestly, writing with Jackie has made me a better writer. Reading our work I can't even tell what I've written and what she's written, everything is all blended together, a sign of pro partnership to me 8).

We make a good team, Jackie. (But you already knew that, duhhh. )

And to all our fans,

Thank you for all your support. We wouldn't have been able to complete this story without each other, but also without you.

You gave us motivation to continue writing all the way to the end.

So thank you guys <3

VOTE FOR CASHDEN!!! I totally would.

This is the end for me too, for the Frailty of Genius.

-Supermassiveblckhole

P.S like Jackie kindly pointed out, please don't murder us 3:

OKAY BACK FROM THe future: the sequel is now up! Go to our profile and follow us for more updates!

Well then.... You all should know the drill by now. :')

Comment, Vote, and Fan!

Ja ne!

Insomniac_Lullabies