The Girl

Nicole's P.O.V

I sat down in my small house. My eyes red with worry and fear. Today was the day. The famous family that lived miles away would come to our small town and choose the most pretty girl to marry.

I sigh as I put on a random shirt and jeans. I reach the plaza where girls in pretty dresses and complicated high heels. I put my hood on and wait for him to pick. O didn't want it to be me. I don't like being far away from the ones I love. I have to admit he was handsome. I still don't want to be chosen.

"I choose her," I hear. I sigh in releaf knowing he didn't choose me. A figure walks up to me. I take off my hood and see him standing infront of me. He takes my hand and places a kiss on it.

I blush and see a bunch of mad girls looking at me. I felt sad I had to leave my family. I run I don't want to marry a man like him. I run until sleep takes over.

I wake up several hours later. I look down I was in a confy bed. I was wearing comfy fluffy pants along with my baggy pj shirt. I was in a huge room. I get out of the bed and walk downstairs. There was a smell of bacon that filled the air.

I go halfway down the stairs. I feel the arms of someone wrap around me." I'm not like those guys. I'm not like that ex of yours. I'm something more. Will you try?" He whispers into my ear. I still don't turn my head. He places a little kiss onto my ear. I turn around. There stood a beautiful man. He was handsome and had abs for dayz." How did you kno-" He places a kiss onto my lips. They melt into mine.

He grabs both of my wrists pinning them above me with his. He kisses deeper. He bites my lip making me open up. He invades my mouth and I let him. Why did I let him?!

He moves down to my neck. He lets go places his hands into his suit pockets, smirks, and walks away."I'll see you tonight?" He asks. I lightly nod. I fall to the floor blushing like crazy.

Tonight-

I look from the railing from the top floor. I see him... he had flowers in his hands wearing his casual sexy suit. He looked 24. I look down at my light blue glittery dress with no sleaves.

He wanted to show me something and told me to dress nicely.

We enter his car and drive to a bay. He lived in a mansion and close to the beach. He reminded me to wear a swim suit so I wear my bikini under my dress. I take off my dress. He goes to change into his swim shorts.

He grabs a surfboard we get to a calm area a candle on the board lights the night. We sit on the board.

"I know this is awkward but what's your name?" I ask looking down." It's Dane. No need to be awkward Nicole."

"How do you know me?" I ask.

"Your parents. They want the best so they told me about your life. And I will be there to protect you. If you let me. I'll kill anyone in your way." His deep voice was melting me. He sat behind me. He rubs up and down my shoulders solftly. It felt good. He slips down the bands of my top. I push away." I'm not ready yet...I'm sorry. I just." I look down and kick the water softly with my toes. He looks down awkwardly.

"I'm sorry you're just so beautiful. I understand." He says placing a kiss on my cheek. It felt awkward the way he teased me and treated me like a toy. I feel my tears roll out.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks."I'm scared...my parents...my life...my friends and home..." I tuck my head into his chest." I don't want to be the one that takes this away from you. I just couldn't live without you!" He says hugging me.

We get out the water and onto a boat for a fancy dinner then go to a hut. It was big but cute for a little fancy beach hut.

We enter. I collapse onto a bed and fall asleep.