Chapter 2

I wake up. I feel a pair of arms wrapped around me. I get up slowly and turn on my phone. I get a text from my friend.

Hey Rosa are you busy we need to talk. Nothing bad just worried.

She replies with:

Sure. No problem meet me at the coffe shop down the street to my house at 11 that sound good. Haven't been in town for a week. Who did the Alpha choose?

Umm. Alpha?

We'll talk there. See you.

Dane gets up. He offers a ride but I ask him to drop me off about 1/4 of a mile from the shop.

I meet Rosa she waves and smirks down at my beautiful and expensive cute outfit Dane got me. It was casual but CUTE! I didn't want it but he insisted.

You see I'm not poor. I'm an average human so wearing something like this is different for me.

We sit as I grab a coffee.

"Now..." she starts, placing her hands on my arm." What are you worried about?" She asks."Who is the Alpha?" I ask.

"He's the head of the Dragon taritorial pack. They live not far but some hours away. The Alpha comes to choose its mate. Now that I awnsered your question I ask mine."Why and who got chosen?" She asks.

"Me..." I whisper. She gasps."Really!? He's soooo hot! Wait? Are you fucking with me?" I tell her everything.

"Aww so you wanna take it slow? I understand. Just tell him you wanna take it slow once you're ready you need to be sure. There's no turning back." Rosa explains as I take a sip of my drink.

"I'm just worried. What if he's not what I want or expect? Is it just me or is dating a half Dragon a little weird?" I ask. She laughs.

"He's hot though. And nice. Once the bond is completed he won't leave you alone. Not in a bad way. He's going to protect you. And in the processes you might change." Rosa informs.

I smile and thank her. I call Dane he picks me up. We get out the car in a unusual area. It was a beautiful lake near a feild of flowers.

We sit on a bench as he wraps his arm around me. After spending the rest of the day swimmimg in the cool summer water and rolling in the grass.

The sunset came. He grabs to long lanterns and lights them. We sit in our litrle boat in the lake and let the lanterns light the sky.

"Just like my favorite disney princess." I whisper."Rapunzel? How about I make you look like one?"

He braids my hair and places flowers in my hair. He said he was good becaue his mom was never around so he made his sister's braids.

I smile up at him."Thank you..." I say."I don't like when you cry. I love your smile. Please understand I would do anything for you to be mine. When I saw you I knew you were left by many guys and I wanted to be your last one. I wanted to please you. To make you happy. I love you." He says. I kiss him. I feel him smirk on my lips. He bites my lip. He knows that makes me go crazy. I open my mouth to breathe. He explores my mouth and pulls me closer and closer.

He ends it and stays near my lips. He shifts to my ear,"I love you..." he whispers. He goes down to my neck making me arch my neck. He laughs. He leaves kisses all over my neck until one area. I let out a moan."This is the spot" he says with a smirk.

He gives me a peck on the lips and then helps me out the boat.