Chapter 1

Lia.

It had been two months and a week since I had 'left' YouTube. Drama was everywhere about three hours after I uploaded my video and #ComeBackLia was even trending on Twitter.

About three weeks ago, Bee and I moved out into another house in Melbourne and Straub moved away with someone else. No-one knew if I still lived with Bee or Straub or if I lived by myself or with someone else or anything until two weeks ago, Bee accidentally vlogged me.

She was walking down the hallway of our new house and my door was open a little bit. I was on skype with my parents so I had no idea she was vlogging, and she walked past my room and you could see me looking at my computer through the small opening.

After that, the whole #ComeBackLia thing came back and I decided it was probably time for me to return. I logged onto my ItsLia Twitter again for the first time in two months (I had made a fake one to keep up with the news but I didn't follow any of the cube members) and my feed was basically just the Cube Members.

Jordan @xBayani

i miss you

Kiingtong @Kiinqtonq

WHERE U AT

Bee @HeyImBeeYT

://

Graser10 @Graser10

wowwowoowow

I paused slightly before typing in a tweet.

Lia @ItsLia

hi

It took a few minutes but soon enough everyone had started freaking out again. I don't fully understand why they are so excited for me tweeting. I wasn't a very important member of the cube in my opinion but sure..

I took a deep breath as I read through some of the replies, giggling as Will's pops up.

Kiingtong @Kiinqtonq

SHE RETURNS OMG YEAAAAAAH WB @ItsLia

I favourited Will's tweet and bit my lip as I read through some of my mentions, them basically all saying that they missed me and wanted to know when I was coming back.

Lia @ItsLia

anyone up to record a vidya?

LDShadowlady @LDShadowlady

heeeeeeey ;) @ItsLia

My breath caught in my throat at that, I was a huuuge fan of Lizzie ever since she was posting gmod videos and now she wants to record with me? Oh My Sweet Jesus.

Lia @ItsLia

hmu sometime ;D @LDShadowlady

I paused after I sent the tweet and people were already tweeting #LiasReturn and were talking about how they either liked Lizzie or had no idea who she was.

I cleared my throat and minimized my twitter tab, opening my Team Speak tab, seeing I had been poked by LDShadowlady. ermergersh, its happening.

LDShadowlady poked you with; hey :) you all good for recording now? i need a vid aha x

You poked LDShadowlady with; hi! and yeah im good to record now :)

LDShadowlady poked you with; are you all good now?

You poked LDShadowlady with;  ??