Chapter 2

Lia.

I took a lot of deep breaths, trying my best to make my anxiety go down. I shouldn't be so nervous about this. It's just me returning after two months of not posting anything on any sort of social media.

I took another shaky breath before lightly slapping my cheeks, trying my best to calm myself down. "It's okay," I muttered to myself and took a deep breath as I closed my eyes. This was extremely nerve-racking. 

"Okay." I spoke quickly and started recording. "Hey guys, it's Lia and it's been a while." I spoke without thinking, trying to forget about all the things people will say. "Yeah, so in my last video I explained that i'd be leaving for a bit.. and now im back.." I smiled nervously at the camera.

"So.. yeah, i'll probably post three or four videos a week until I get my proper schedule back on track.. I guess i'll see you guys next video!" I smiled before turning my camera off and sighing in relief.

I quickly edited it a little, adding in some chill background music before posting it. I waited for a few minutes before comments started to roll in, most of them being along the lines of;

FUCK YEAH
welcome back!!!
liaaa!
Omg ur back!!!

Ect, ect.

I replied to a few of the comments before my team speak made me aware of the fact that someone had messaged me

JordanBayani poked you with!; LIA OMG UR BACK WHRRE THE FUCK HAVE U BEE. U DONT UNFERDATDN HOW MUCH THE GUYS AND I GHAVE MISSRD U OMG THANK GOD UR BACK

I smiled at his message and sent him one back, mocking his spelling mistakes and usage of capital letters.

You poked JordanBayani with; ONG I CNAT BELIEVE IM BACK THSO ID SO RIDICULOUS! OMG OMG ITS BENN SO LOOONH!!

JordanBayani poked you with; shut up
JordanBayani poked you with; BUT FR FR, YOURR BACK RIGHT??

You poked JordanBayani with; you're****

JordanBayani is typing

You poked JordanBayani with; but yeah I am lolol

JordanBayani poked you with; stfu u lHOLY FUCK FR?? SORRY I WAS IN TRH MIDDLE OF A SENTENC EWHEM U SENT THAT

I couldn't help but smile at his message, he couldn't even be bothered to delete his previous sentence which made me laugh. I bit my lip nervously and filed my hand through my newly dyed pink hair. Yeaaah, I missed having my blue hair so I went to dye it again but the woman said I'd suit pink so I went for it. Why not?

You poked JordanBayani with; yeeeeeah

I smiled and exited out of my tab with him, seeing what other messages I had, widening my eyes as I noticed I had over 300 pokes from various cube members, and some from people in the UHC group, and even some from more 'popular' youtubers asking to collab.

I widened my eyes as I realised I had a message from Chilled Choas. Chilled Chaos. OH MY GOD.

(A/N lolol very sorry if you dont know who he is but im a big fna of chilled so i had to put him in whoops)

LittleChillyWilly poked you with; HEY ive watched some of your gmod vids and your vid with Lizzie and minx ze and i wanna know if you wanna play?? msg me back sometime.

I almost screamed as I read through the message three times, just to make sure I wasn't imagining things. First Lizzie and now Chilled, Ze and Minx? Holy God.

"I LIKE TO CHA CHA, I LIKE TO CHA CHA" I almost screamed at the loud sound playing through the room but soon calmed down when I realised it was my phone ringing. "I LIKE TO CHA CHAAA! I LIKE TO CHA CHA!" It rung and I reached out behind me and grabbed it, checking the caller ID.

private isaac

I smiled and picked up my phone, "Hellooo?" I spoke, my smile remaining on my face as I faced forward again, pressing the phone between my shoulder and my ear as I reached out to my computer to type.

You poked LittleChillyWilly with; yeah id love to, hmu sometime :))

"Heeeey Liaaa!" Isaac sang through my phone and I smiled even brighter as I opened up my next message, seeing what it was about. "How is your day going? MINE IS GOING GREAT BECAUSE YOU'VE RETURNED YAAAAH" He imitated the 'vine kid' that got hit by the basketball.

TheCampingRusher poked you with; hey. hows it going. i know you wont reply to this since you havent replied to like the last fifty or something but oh well ive done it now, so poke me back soemtime.

TheCampingRusher poked you with; sometime**

"Aw, well aren't you the cutie" I spoke into the phone as my fingers paused over the keys for a second, wondering what to type back to Brayden. I pondered for a few seconds before typing away.

You poked TheCampingRusher with; YOO IM SUCH A REBEL I JUST REPLIED WHAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT MATE?? FITE ME IRL!!

"I know I am." Isaac replied as I hit send. "I'm always the cutie. Oh wait, i'm daddy af, I forgot." He paused for a second as I laughed at his statement. "If you're daddy af are you allowed to be a cutie too? I don't know." I laughed again.

"I really don't know about that one, Isaac." I laughed out my reply as my Teamspeak made a noise again, and I checked my pokes to see my most recent one was from Chilled. "You'll have to ask the internet about that one."

LittleChillyWilly poked you with; good! we just finished playing a round of ttt if you wanna join for some prop hunt??

You poked LittleChillyWilly with; yeah sure, send me the link

I waited for a few second before he sent me a link and I joined at the same time I was moved into a chatroom where I was instantly met with some terrifying laughter, yep, that's Minx. I muted myself for a second.

"Sorry Isaac, i've gotta go, tweet me later or something?" I suggested and I heard Isaac hum an okay as I said goodbye and hung up. I unmuted myself and spoke. "Helllloo" I greeted. Yep that's the awkwardness I am.

I haven't even met these people before -well I met Ze at pax once but thats different- and I was already being awkward "Heeeeey," Ze replied and I smiled, thanking god that he accepted my awkwardness. "So prop hunt?"

______________________________________________________

A/N

YOOOO

this is long overdue whoops

but school is an ass tbh

ill try and update another story tonight so hopefully that will makeup for my absence??

hopefully. lol.

(okay just so i say i dont teamspeak so sorry if i've got any of the information wrong but i am very noob whoops)

-laura