Chapter 3

Lia.

"No! No! Argh what the fuck, get away from that! Chilled! You're an idiot oh my God. Oh wait! Aha! Quick, grab this and get inside me now." I spoke and Chilled got inside me just before the hunters were released.

"Damn, you're so aggressive" Chilled spoke as he moved around inside me. "Wait!" He popped out and grabbed a can before going back in me, hiding again.

Oh God, I just realised how weird this sounds out of context. So, Minx, Chilled, Ze and I are currently playing prop hunt and Chilled and I are props. I am a trash can -because I am literal trash- and Chilled is a can inside me so he blends in.

"What the actual fuck are you two doing??" Ze asked as Minx laughed manically at Chilled and I's little fiasco, which we have managed to sort out.

"She just really wants me inside her," Chilled pointed out and my cheeks burned red instantly at his words, forgetting I had face cam for a second. "Is our ship name Lia Tickles Dicks?" He spoke, referring to his steam name which was Lord TickleDicks.

"I love it." I laughed back, moving my mouse to follow around Minx who was in the room with us, picking up boxes and throwing them across the room. "Chilled, are you seeing this?" I spoke, trying my best to contain my laughter.

"Hell fucking yes and its making me so happy." He spoke and we both started laughing as Minx looked at us for a second before moving on, completely disregarding us. He jumped a few times and I couldnt hold in my laughter.

Minx started complaining about how she couldn't see us and eventually both her and Ze were in the room looking for us as we both laughed uncontrollably.

"Jesus, Lia. We are such a better team than them! Lia Tickles Dicks is like, ten times better than ZeRoyalMinx or whatever the fuck their ship name is. I bet its not as good as ours!" Chilled stated proudly, obviously excited about our name.

"I mean, is any ship better than Lia Tickles Dicks, honestly?" I asked with a slight laugh as Ze picked up the book on the desk next to us and threw it to the side, actually landing on top of us.

"Uhm, excuse me, I believe the ship is Zeroyalchaos." Ze stated and I couldn't help but squeal to myself at the fact he was straight out flirting with him, for the viewers or not. I am a viewer after all. (And a huge zeroyalchaos shipper)

"Why is this book on this trash can?" Minx asked and I glanced at the time to see we had eight seconds left. I quickly scattered from my spot, leaving Chilled to fend for himself as Minx yelled "and why is that trash can running away from me!?"

"Because its already won!" I called as Chilled died before the timer ran out.

"Ugh. That was a good spot though" Ze complimented "Was Chilled a can inside of you?" He asked.

"Yep." I answered.

"Did it hurt?" Minx added slyly and I laughed.

"Yep."

"Well, what can I say, I've got the goods!" Chilled called out loudly and I laughed along, facing a black screen as Chilled and I waited for Ze and Minx to hide.

"Ze, Ze, Ze!" Minx chanted and I heard a lot of tapping on a keyboard. "Look, c'mere!" Minx called and Ze let out a groan before speaking as Chilled and I were released.

"Minx, this is never going to work," Ze spoke and I stood behind them, watching as they both, as books, attempted to barricade the room, which I was already in.

"Hey, Ze?" I spoke with a slight smirk in my voice as he hummed in reply, "You were right," I spoke as I threw my grenade at them, killing all three of us in the process.

"What? Oh! Nice job, Lia!" Chilled and I laughed as they both started complaining about how they only got to play as props for forty-something seconds.

"Lia!" Chilled giggled as he tried to get my attention before making me follow him. He lead me up a ledge and into a wall where it was probably impossible to see us. "Shhhhhh" Chilled laughed out as I hummed at the situation we were in.

"Uhhhh, Chilled?" I asked out as Ze and Minx started looking for us. "This might be a little bit cheatsy" I stated as Ze ran below us, knocking over some barrels.

Before he could answer, Minx spoke up. "Chiiiilled, have you been playing with Nanners again?" Minx asked with her sweet tone.

"....Maybe" Chilled spoke innocently before loud barking erupted from his end and I flinched at the sudden noise. "OH FOR FUCKS SAKE RREEEX!" Chilled yelled out and I started laughing. "That damn dog never shuts up."

"Aw, you've got a dog? Cuuuute" I giggled out as I waited for Ze to walk away so I could move so I didn't feel too bad about the cheatsy place we were currently in.

"Cute? Cute?! That thing is the reincarnation of satan I tell you." Chilled ranted out and I just laughed at his dramatic-ness, if that is even a word.

"Oh shut up, all dogs are cute," I stated and thought back at my childhood dog, Tinky Winky, which surprise surpsie, was named after a tellytubby.

"Not that thing," Chilled spoke and Ze and Minx laughed at our little argument.

"Zeeee, come to the library." I spoke, waiting for him to move. "I wanna say hi" I spoke innocently as I watched Ze's character run in the direction of the library.

"ZE! DON'T GO MAKING MOVES ON MY WOMAN!" Chilled yelled and I laughed, quickly jumping down from the ledge Chilled and I were on. "WOMAN?? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" He yelled with a slight laugh

"To go make moves on Ze!" I laughed back, hearing all of them laugh as I ran into the library, following Ze around. "Zeee, in heeeereee!" I cheered, running to Ze as he turned to face me.

Ze laughed and I was surprised he wasn't shooting me. "God dammit, Ze." Chilled sighed out "JEESSSS, ZE STOLE MY WOMAN!" Chilled yelled and I flinched, hearing the other two laugh.

I heard Chilled speaking to Jess for a second as Ze spoke to me "Let's go on a date. To the food court!" Ze cheered and lead me to the food court.

"Classy" I laughed as we walked into the food court, following Ze to a table when I was suddenly shot. "Aaargh!! I have been killed! Ze why would you do this to me!" I cried out, knowing that Minx did it.

"MY WOMAN! ZE YOU BASTARD!" Chilled yelled and I got the feeling that he liked to yell.

I started to spectate Chilled to see he was a gun now. "BANG BANG, ZE!" He called out as he ran towards Ze. "How does it feel to be sh-- AHH!" I laughed out as I watched Chilled be killed by Minx.

"Oh well, at least we're in prop heaven together, Lia."

_____________________
A/N

FINATO!

Lolol enjoy

-laura