Chapter 12

Kind of short but I just came back from vacation, San Francisco you are beautiful, and I wanted to get this chapter out.  I'm not entirely sure if I'm happy with it so I might come back later and edit it.

A lot of you have been asking about Logan and how he's Beta when his father is Alpha in another pack, this will finally answer your questions. 

I've noticed the spacing has been really weird in certain parts and I apologize for that, I don't know what's going on. 

Sorry for the long waits but thank you for being so patient and thank you to everyone who votes, comments, fans, and reads. I appreciate your support. 

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors)

*******************************************************************************************************

Chapter 12

W.W

                “No.” Will growled furiously.

                His wolf was snarling inside him at the thought of someone, even if it was her family, coming and taking his mate away from him. Will would be the first one to admit that he really dropped the ball as far as Hanna’s safety came but that didn’t mean they had the right to take her back home. He would be damned if he was going to let another person stand between himself and Hanna. As soon as she woke up he was going to do whatever it took to get her to give him a chance, to give them a shot. He would beg, plead, demand; anything it took he was willing to do it. It was high time his little mate understood they belonged together.

                “I know this is going to be difficult, but she isn’t staying here especially-” Lindzi’s voice was drowned out by Will’s enraged snarl.

                “I don’t care that you’re her family, you will not take her away from me! She belongs with me! I’m the one that’s going to keep her safe and love her for the rest of her life! She’s supposed to be here.” Will’s breath was labored as he struggled to reign his wolf in.

                “You think you’re what’s best for her?” Lindzi chuckled humorlessly. “How long have you known her? A week? Two? Look around Will! Where are we? This is what you call protecting her? My sister is fighting for her life after a rogue attack. A rogue attack on your land, under your control. You’re delusional if you think you’re what’s best for her.”

                Everything Lindzi said was true, Will acknowledged, but he was still hell bent on keeping his mate with him. If he had to handcuff her to him he would make sure she never left his side. While everything she said was true, Lindzi’s words and tone infuriated Will and his wolf. No Alpha, no male wolf in general, wanted to hear they had failed at protecting their mate. Will was two seconds from shifting right in the middle of the waiting room.

                “Perhaps,” Tinsley stepped in, casting an anxious glance towards her son. “Now isn’t the best time to be talking about this. We need to focus on making sure Hanna and Sabrina make it out of this alive and then we can decide where to go from there.”

                “I think that would be best.” Lindzi spoke after a moment. Her words were soft but her glare towards Will expressed her unhappiness with the family. “If you’ll excuse me, I need to call my father and give him an update. He’s anxious to get here and see Hanna.”

                “Will maybe you should go and get cleaned up. I know you’re worried but it won’t do you any good to sit here and do nothing. Go shower and check in with Logan to make sure the rest of the pack is alright after this rogue attack.” Daniel’s tone was gentle but Will understood the silent order in them.