Chapter 3

In all honesty, I am really loving writing this. Maybe because I'm finding third person is so much more freeing and less restricting or maybe it's just because the characters are different than what I usually write. Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't go away because I have great plans for this story. 

You'll see that I've changed things up with this story and have added some people since the end of Rightfully His. I will tell you, the math that I had to do to figure out how old all these characters would be is a hassle. I think I got it right but if you see a mistake, I'm sorry.

Picture on the side is of Sabrina>>>>>>>>>>(played by Elle Fanning)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Thank you to everyone who votes and comments and fans and to the silent readers!

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 3

W.W

                Will glanced at his watch, frowning at the time. It was Friday and it was time for him to pick Logan up and go to the meeting with his mother and the party planner. Will was less than pleased with having to leave work earlier than he would have liked just to go talk about a party he didn’t even want to throw in the first place. He still had piles of reports to go through and contracts that needed his attention but instead he was leaving to go to a pointless meeting. Will sighed in annoyance but picked up his keys and phone and chose a few files that he would take home to work on. Stopping by his secretary’s desk to pick up his messages, he continued on to the elevator. The people that worked in his office were carefully selected by Will and were considered the best of the best. They all possessed talents that separated themselves from other workers and therefore made them valuable to not only Will, but the company. Another thing that set his workers apart from the rest of the companies was the fact that they were all human. Will was careful to make sure to keep his werewolf world distanced from his human work world. Unlike his father, Will was insistent on having a separate life outside of his Alpha duties.

                Reaching the sleek, black Audi that he was the proud owner of, Will climbed in and started the short drive back to his apartment. Logan had already called him to first; remind him of the meeting Will had already forgotten, and second; to let Will know he was ready and waiting. Logan was if nothing else, punctual and expected the same from everyone else. According to the clock on the car’s dashboard, Will was already fifteen minutes later which would unfortunately prompt yet another long rant from his cousin. Just as he suspected, Logan was already waiting outside with a scowl marring his face.

                “I don’t know why I ever expect you to be on time.” Logan grunted as he climbed in.

                “I don’t know why either.” Will murmured as he pulled back into traffic. Will has never been and will never be known for being on time.

                “Your mother has already called but I assured her we were on our way. She and the girls are already there.” Logan once again hinted at the topic of being on time.

                “I don’t see how you’re always on time when your sisters can’t be on time to save their lives. Piper was late to her own wedding!”

                Will and Logan both chuckled at the memory. Piper was the eldest sister and came only after Logan, followed by the twins and then Reagan. She was the first and only of the brood of five to have found her mate. Jack, Piper’s mate, was the Beta to a neighboring pack and the two had met by chance at a coffee shop. Less than a year later their engagement was announced and they married soon after. However, the joke of the wedding revolved around the bride being more than two hours late due to a dress malfunction. It was only expected that Piper move into Jack’s pack and Will was only so happy to let his cousin follow her mate.