Masquerade

It was already morning and Sebastian had delivered the invitations to everyone last night, it was time to get up and help out the other ones to decorate the ballroom even though you thought it looked good either way, after you had change you went to the ballroom to help.

"Do you need any help Finnian" you asked

"No I don't need but you can to do something else"

"Oh, fine" you turn around then bump into Sebastian and he giggled

"What's so funny that you are giggling about"

"Nothing at all don't worry" he answered

"Anyway what can I help you with Sebastian"

"You can d-" Sebastian got cut off by lady Elizabeth screaming for your name and stopped in front of you and said

"Oh _______ lets go and go dress you up and then I will"

"Oh sorry lady Elizabeth I need to help first then dress myself"

"Yes that's a great idea right there go ________"

"But I want to help you out Sebastian"

"_________ I am one of a hell of a butler I can take care of it" he said with a smirk then you smirk back not letting him see your shyness

"Yes he can! Let's go _________" Elizabeth dragged you away to her room and gets your dress first then you interrupted Lizzy

"Lady Elizabeth, I think you should put your dress first then I will put it last"

"Hmmm okay however you like it"

"Take a shower fast lady Elizabeth so I can prepare your dress so when you come out you can put it on"

She went to go a take a shower meanwhile you were preparing her dress you were thinking of that smirk which Sebastian had given you. Finally Lizzy came out of the bathroom then it took you a whole hour to put her corset on and then tie it up more the dress. Then it was your turn to take a shower but of course in your own room. While you were taking a shower you saw your tattoo which was the number 216 in your waist.

Flashback

That day they kidnapped you in the night you woke up and felt pain in your waist and then you saw that number 216 in Roman numeral.

Then you heard about some one calling you

"______? ______? are you alright?"

"Um yes, I'm already got out" You answered and then you put the towel and dry yourself up fast

"I'm sorry lady Elizabeth that I took long" you said

"Don't worry ______, now lets put you the dress on now. First the corset."

It was terrible putting the corset on, it was the first time putting one on now you knew how Elizabeth every day with this thing but maybe she got used to it by now.

"Almost done putting the corset on _______, ugh! It's done, I have never help someone else putting the corset on. Now let's put you your dress on" Lizzy told you happily

She helped you put it now and by the time you know you had your dress on. Then you made yourself a elegant messy bun, you combined a red lipstick with the dress and smoky eye so your eyes could stand out.finally it was time for the masquerade ball and guest were already coming inside and Sebastian was welcoming then in the door. You waited until it got crowded so you could go the dance room.

You decided to mix around the dance floor while they weren't dancing then Ciel decided to speak to the crowd

"Welcome to my masquerade I am very glad that you all came, now you can chose your partner to dance with right now"