New maid in trancy's mansion

He went at full demon speed to catch up to you. You reached to the town and the first thing you did was give some water then hay, you decided to tie him up outside of a saloon and went for a walk. You walk around the town when turn to see a street that look familiar, hen you remember it was the street that Sebastian had found you, then you decided to sit down where you were the first time you were in this world. You looked to the side and saw folded, you decided to open it. Then you realize it had your number 二百十六 (216) and it said

Dear 216,
I know something might go wrong if you have this in the pocket of the short clinic dress. Our plan was to send your soul only but as it looks like you took your body as well as it looks like, now I needed to tell you about the injection hey gave you in the effects it you might get a little bit stronger, sharp eyesight, more athletic for fighting when you or someone else is in danger, and great reflexes. I hope you read this letter so you can be alert of any of these effects.

Sincerely,
Your #1 scientists

It all make sense now for you saving Ciel, defending the caped people, and feeling Alois and Claude in the hallway. The letter might have fallen when you stood up to take a look around. Then you felt someone present around you but at the same time you didn't see any one. You decided to stand up and keep walking when then you scene that person behind you and decided to kick him but then he grabbed your leg like Sebastian, but it wasn't Sebastian it was Claude.

"So, you felt me as it looks like" Claude fixed his glasses

"Yes I did, got a problem with that"

"No, I'm just surprised that you scenes me easily like no other person I have seen"

"Well I need to leave can you let my leg go"

"You are ______, from phantomhive's maids right"

You raised your head up high proudly "Yes, what do you need from me"

"Well then" he put your leg down and carried you like a stack of potatoes

"Hey put me down already, I don't know you well and it's my day off, you spider!"

"Please, silence" he put you to sleep with this liquid in a napkin that he had

Then Sebastian looking for you he scented Claude and looked up and saw him leaving caring you like a stack. He thought that if you were going with him you will be walking because he knew that you didn't liked to be carried at all, something was weird about that so he decided to go back and tell his young master about what he saw today as took the horse as well.

20 minutes later Sebastian finally got to the mansion and went to Ciel's study room to talk with him

"Young master"

"Sebastian, what happened"

"I followed her as you ordered and well I saw her with Claude"

"So, she is on his side"

"But young master, she was being taken away by him she was fainted as it looked like"

"Well maybe she was acting or something"

"Well she doesn't like to be carried remember when she saved your life she didn't let me carry her she wanted to walk better"

"Well if Alois doesn't send anything well that means she knows him"

"But youn-"

"Enough Sebastian!"

"Very well my lord, then let's wait from Trancy"