FML

Dean's Pov

Today is my tenth birthday. Today is the day that I'm going to get a name on my neck. I'm terrified, I mean what if I get a common name or a total oddball name.  Sammy knocked on my door snapping me out of my thoughts, "Dean are you awake?" "Yeah," I replied. He burst through my door and ran over to the bed, "Happy Birthday Dean!" Sam yelled while hugging me tightly.  "Thanks Sammy," I responded while hugging back. He pulled away. "So what time do you think the name will appear?" He asked. "I don't know, but I hope it comes soon so I can just get it over with," I answered. We just kind of at there in silence for a while before I said, "I have to go shower, why don't you go downstairs and make some breakfast." "Sure Dean." Sam said walking towards the door and down the stairs. I got up and grabbed a pair of blue jeans and a green v-neck t-shirt out of my dark brown dresser. I walked out of the open door and into the bathroom and locked the door. I set the shower to as hot as it gets and stripped off my boxers. I hopped under the hot water and sighed. My thoughts kept drifting to my neck and what gender it would be. One of my friends at school had gotten a boys name and he was a boy too, so that makes me wonder what the gender my name is going to be. 

After my shower I got dressed and walked downstairs to great Sam, he had made bacon and eggs. I sat down at the table eating my food. I was excited for today because we were going to uncle Bobby's. "Are you excited to go and see Bobby today Sam?" "Yeah I wonder if he's going to have any new books for me to read?" "You're such and epic nerd." I chuckled and continued to eat my breakfast. I was interrupted by dad walking in and coming to sit at the table with us. "Are you boys ready to go to Bobby's?" He asked. "Yeah," Sam and I replied simultaneously. "Okay good, because we will be leaving right after breakfast." he said.  We finished eating our breakfast and walked to the impala. I threw our duffles into the trunk and got in the passenger seat while Sam got in the back.

We arrived at Bobby's at around two o'clock in the afternoon. I still hadn't gotten my name yet and I was starting to get really anxious about it. We walked up the the old house and inside. Sam, of course, went straight to the library while I went into the kitchen to look for some pie. Unfortunately there wasn't any so I went upstairs and into my room. There wasn't much in there it was just a small room that had a little bit of dust over it, twin sized bed, and a small dresser. I walked over to the dresser and started unpacking my clothes into it. Our dad had decided that we were going to be staying here for a little while and would be transferred to a school nearby. I'm really nervous about coming to this new school because I don't know anybody and plus it's in a totally different area.

I was soon called down to dinner and my name still hasn't come yet now I'm a bit worried that it will never come. I sat at the table and started to eat the spaghetti that Bobby had made. We all ate in silence until my dad spoke up,"Boys Bobby is going to  be keeping an eye on you for the rest of the school year while I go back to Minnesota and make some money." "Why can't we just stay there  with you?" Sam asked. "Because there wont be anyone at the house to watch you, because someone hit on your nanny and made so uncomfortable that she quit," dad said while looking at me. "Yeah whatever it's not my fault that she was hot," I snapped back. The rest of dinner had an awkward silence hanging over it. After dinner I walked back up to my room and decided to listen to some Led Zeppelin. 

It was around nine o'clock when I decided to check my neck for a name. I had finally got one and I ran out the door to go and find Sammy. He was in his room reading a book. "Sam I got a name! I got a name!" I yelled at him. He looked up at me and smiled. "Castiel," he whispered, "That's a weird name and it's also a boy name Dean you can't let dad see it you know how he will react." All of the excitement drained out of me and was replaced with fear. "Yeah but eventually he's going to wonder what the name is how am I going to hide it then?" I asked nervously. "I don't know, but I'll try and think of something," Sam replied. "Dean do you have a name yet?" My dad requested while walking up the stairs. I wasn't sure what to do so I just froze. My dad walked up to me and grabbed my chin inspecting my neck. "Castiel," his voice trailed off. "Great my son is a fucking fag!"

A/N 

Sorry if this is a bit short I just I had this idea and really wanted to share it so I quickly wrote this out. It wont always be with age in the next chapter Dean will be about 17 and Sam will be like 13. So yeah sorry if it's not very good or very long I will try and update at least twice a week, but I've got quit a busy schedule so I don't know how that will work out. I'm also going to try and get the other destiel fic updated, but I'm getting some writer's block from that area so it may take a while.