Chapter 2

°Trin°
I go to Kass house Mika told me about them arguing about her virginity. I mean im happy sje not like the rest of them hoes at her school loosey goosey. I pull up to her house I see Mikas car her mom and dad been on vacation for a couple weeks so Mika stays the night with her and Kenzie.

I go inside and smell food. I go into the kitchen and Kass cooking dinner. "Hey Hun what you making? She looks at me and smiles "Im making food bitch you'll see. I roll my eyes "Where Mika? I ask sitting on the counter. She shrugs her shoulders "I dropped him off at his friends who knows where he at now. I nod in agreement "So its just us tonight? She stirs the greens "No he coming back later but for now yeah go get Kenzie from her room and make sure she washes her hands. I go and get kenzie she was watching sophia the first. "Hey kenzie come eat dinner. She runs downstairs. That girl a trip.

After dinner I wash the dishes and clean the kitchen while Kass get Kenzie in a bath and tuck her into bed. When she comes back downstairs I talk to her about Mika. "So I heard you and Mikey got into it the other day. She looks at me "Yea man me amd some girls was finna fight she brought up my virginity so that had me thinking he been telling people I aint gave him none. I kinda feel for Mika he went 2 months without getting none if I was a nigga I would be mad too lowkey. "Well I mean you gotta understand where he coming from like he has male needs. She side looks me "I don't wanna talk about this anymore like whose side are you on? She says getting up mad "Im on Trins side I have to listen to both of yall complain cause yall my bestfriends so it's hard to choose one person. "Okay you don't gotta listen to me "Complain" anymore. She says going upstairs to her room and shutting the door. Ugh

Later that night Mika came knocking on the door all crazy. I went and got it. "Dude you know its like 3 in the morning right?  He comes inside "Yeah man Kass was supposed to come get me her phone kept going to voicemail where she at. I look at him then the stairs "She should be up there I didnt hear her leave. He goes up there argument hear we come.

*Mika*
Am I pissed at Kass hell yeah she finna hear from me period. I go into her room and turn her lights on. She wakes up and sits up. "What the fuck turn the lights off damn. I take the cover from off her body "Nah man fuck that you left me at that house man. She rolls her eyes "So you here now right then shut up before you wake up my sister. I take my shirt off and my pants and put on my basketball shorts. "Man ion know what yo problem is but i suggest you get that shit together fr. I say before turning over. Bitch got me fucked up

°Trin°
I wake up to go to the bathroom and I geard sounds coming from upstairs. I go and see what it is. When I get closer to Kass room I hear moans and groans. "Mmm Mikey go deeper. I squeal in my hand and go to the bathroom and back downstairs finally.

The next morning I wake up and smell the breakfast getting  cooked. Mika was maing breakfast. "Morning. I say smiling hard asf. "What Nigga? He ask like he ain't know. "I heard you and Kass fucking last night finally. I say grabbing the orange juice out the fridge. "Uh what are you talking about man I aint hit that. I look at him "Yes you did dude I heard her moaning yo name why you gotta lie. He laughs "She probably was having a wet dream if I hit that she wouldnt be able to get outta the bed. He says feeling his self. I rolls my eyes grab my food and eat. He so ugly.

ฯKassฯ
I wake up and do my hygiene thing. I put on ma black leggings and a hoodie something basic. I go downstairs and Mika was un the kitchen talking to Trin. "Wassup Bitches. Theu both look at me "Hey babygirl I made you food. He says giving me a plate I ate it and saved some for Kenzie when she wakes up. I give Mika a kiss. I know I seem like a bitch but its just I cant trust niggas but I know he loves me alot so imma chill with my attitude.