Chapter 10

ฯKassฯ
Things been really chill with everybody. Trin 3 months and Kayland moved out got an apartment for him and trin and the baby. Me i mived back in with my mom and dad me and Mika been fighting alot so I just gave him his space. Today im gonna go visit Trin we gone go shopping for the baby. I pull up to her house I go inside and see her mom "Hey mon where Trin at? I ask "I think she upstairs. I nod and hop up the stairs I go into her room trin sound asleep "Bitch wake yo ass up. I say shaking her she sits up and yawns "One ya need to go brush ya teeth cause ewe and two you forgot about me. She shakes her head "No I just needed a nap man I been so sleepy. she said rubbing her belly I rub it too and smile "I cant wait for him to get here. She looks at me "Him you don't even know bitch. I laugh "Yes huh it's gone be a boy im on ma that's so raven shit now get dressed and let's go. She laughs and do as told.

>>>

We spent our time at the mall shopping and catching up. I really missed her "So how you and Mika been. I shrug "We cool I guess I don't know he so ugh like he so iffy. I say sighing "Just talk to him and tell him how you feel. She suggests "I have but he gets mad talking bout you acting like a crybaby grow up like I really wanna be done with him. She smacks her lips "There he go right there. I look over and he with his niggas in finish line he sees me and smiles I return it and go inside "Wassup baby girl. He says kissing my lips "Hey babe what you doing here. He rolls his eyes "Duh shopping. I hit him and laugh "Obviously me and Trin shopping for my nephew. I smile "Whem we gone make a baby Kass you be playing. I look at him like he grew threebheads "Nigga please ion want no kids while im a teenager got me fucked up. I say he looks away and releases me. I just walk away nigga crazy.

~Kayland~
Im sitting at home playing the game. Trin walks in with a whole bunch of bags "Let me get them baby. I say taking them out her hand "Thanks those are all for the baby. She says satisfied I smile "Awe thats good the crib just got here today I'll start putting it together tomorrow. Sje nods her head and yawns "Okay Im sleepy come on lets lay down. I go into the room strip from my clothes and climb in bed She wraps her arms around my body "I love you Kayland. I kiss her forehead "I love you to Trin.

>>>

The next morning I wake up early and make Trin breakfast. I leave it i. The oven and call Mika "Wassup? "Aye come thorugh I need yo help putting this crib together bring Kass. I say bringing the box out to the living room "Aight im coming but Kass not here she moved back home but ill tell her to come. He hangs up

We in the room laughing, smoking and putting this crib togther "Yeah shawty be throwing that thang back. He say I laugh "So you and Kass done. He shrugs "Yeah I guess thats what she said the last night. I shake ma head "Yall gonebget back together. Kass walks in the door she sees Mika and rolls her eyes "Hey bubby. I give her a hug "Wassup you cool. She nods "Yeah where my bestfran? She asks sitting on the couch "Sleep she don't feel good let her be. She rolls her eyes "Then why am I here. "So you can spend some time with yo loving brother df. I say "You got enough company ima go. She says standing "Nah it's cool I gotta go anyway Shawty wanna second taste of this. Mika says pointing to his junk "Aight then. We dap up and he leaves. She rolls her eyes. "Ugh why are you friends with that thing. She says going into the kitchen I follow "Cause he cool just cause yall not togther don't mean a damn thing. She laughs "Whatever im leaving I gotta date tonight and you know how long it take me to get ready. I look at her "With whom. She waves me off "Don't worry about it peace bitch. She says and leaves bet I find out who she fucking wirh.

*Mika*
I go back to the crib and get dressed im taking this girl named Meghan to dinner she not easy I just wanna fuck but she playing hard to get. I go pick her up and we head to dinner. We got seated and we order our drinks "Ill be right back with yalls drinks. I mod and she walks away switching her ass. I stare I remember when Kass used to tease me with that shit. She taps me "Ugh hello im right here. I look at Meghan " oh My Bad Ma she just remind me of somebody. She smiles "Well get them out yo mind and talk to me. She says scotting closer "So what do you do for a living. I look at her she cute but Kass was gorgeous she had them brown eyes and Kass was Hazel. She had a nice figure but Kass was flawless I think I miss her. I look over and Kass was about to get seated and she was with some nigga. The dude got his back turned to me so I can't see him she smiles at him. I look at Meghan "Baby girl ill be right back. I got up and made my way over to Kass "Aye wassup Ma I mean Kass. She looks at me. "Hi Mika what are you doing here? I smile "Im on a date just like you as it looks. She smiles "Oh uh sorry this is Trey,Trey this is Mika my ex. Trey nods at me "So this the dude that let yo beautiful self go sup dude. He daps me up "Sup Kass can I talk to you for a sec. She nods and gets up "Ill be back Trey. He nods and smiles "Take yo time. I grab her and pull her towards the girls bathroom she goes in and I lock the door "What the fuck Mika what do you want? She asks annoyed "Who is that clown out there Kass I didnt know you was dating. She laughs "Your jealous aren't you? I rolls my eyes "No I just wanna know who this nothing ass nigga is. She walks up to me "He ain't a nothing ass nigga he in college and he has a good job and makes good money he likes me for me and not for my body he sweet and I really like him anything else dad. I kiss her lips "I know you miss me cause I miss you like crazy man. She breaks the kiss and looks at me "You messed up yo chances so if you will excuse me I have a date to get back to. She leaves me in the bathroom alone. I go back to Meghan "Come on im ready to go. I say "But we havent even ate yet. She says pleading "I said lets go. She nods and I get up walking out Kass looks at me and I just roll my eyes. I need to get her back.

ฯKassฯ
I watch Mika leave. He had some nerve kissing me. I turn back to Trey "If you wanna go after him then I wont be mad. I laugh "No im here with you and im having an amazing time. He smiles and grabs my hands "I am too.

We had a really good evening we talked and laughed the entire night. "We should get you home. I smile "Okay. We leave and get in his Audi the drive home was fun to we listened to all this ghetto music and was rapping to all of it. We pulled up to my house and he got out and opened my door for me. He walked me to the door "I had an amazing time Trey thanks and im sorry for Mika ruining it. He laughs "He didnt he just dont appreciate a good girl like you and I hope we can go out again sometime soon. I smile and bite my lip "Of course but lemme get inside before my dad come out with a shot gun. I laugh he kisses my cheek "Goodnight Kassedy. I smile "Goodnight Trey. I say and go inside I walk up to my room and close my door I stare at it for a sec. He is the sweetest thing ever "Have fun with that nigga. I turn around and Mika is sitting on my bed smiling "Get out before I get my parents. He laughs "They out for the night left a note. Shit I forgot they was leaving "What do you want from me Mika. He gets up and kisses my lips "You baby. He whispers in my ear I get weak but keep my composure. I roll my eyes and take my shoes off "Well I don't want you how about you go fuck that girl you was with. He laughs "Meghan nah she was just somebody to suck ma dick. He pins my body against the wall "Stop Mika. He gaves kisses to my neck over and over I get weak and wrap my arms around him he puts me on the bed and shows that winning smile "I knew you would come around. What the fuck I get my self into.