Chapter 12

----- A week later, Xiaolin temple -----

Kari and the other monks have been getting along much better now since she started to open up. She has been more open and active with doing other things and this made everyone happy to see her warming up to them.

"Kari, come on or we will be late for training." Omi called as he knocked on Kari's door.

"Just a second! I'm putting on my--WAAH!!! ... Scarf..." Kari called.

"Did you trip?" Omi stated as he narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah... I'm all good." Kari opened the door with a smile and Omi grinned and the two walked to training. "Hey! Morning everyone." Kari giggled and waved.

"Morning." Kimiko smiled and waved and Master Fung nodded.

"Good morning, Kari." Kari blinked at Master Fung. "Is something the matter?" He asked her. Kari shook her head.

"Nope, just a thought." Kari grinned and stretched her arms up. Clay and Raimundo joined the group as Dojo slithered his way over.

"Good morning to ya'll." Clay said tipping his hat up.

"Morning everyone." Raimundo said rubbing his eyes still a bit on the sleepy side.

"It's a beautiful day and there's a good chance we don't have to go hunting for a shen gong wu!" Dojo said happily thinking about not having to worry about sneezing or itching uncontrollably. Kari grinned at Dojo then Master Fung sighed and took out the ocarina. He played it slightly on the second hole and Kari went to stage two.

"Hmmm." Master Fung stated as he motioned for everyone to get behind him and watch.

"What--- Why do I f-feel so..." Kari gulped with a blink. Raimundo, Clay, Dojo, Omi, and Kimiko moved behind Master Fung as instructed, they watched Kari go into stage 2.

"What's the meaning of this Master Fung? I thought we were training?" Raimundo asked looking at Fung confused.

"I had a feeling that Kari was gaining more control and I wanted to test it out when I saw you all." Master Fung stated.

"More control? What are you talking a-aha-ahchoo!" Kari sneezed and a small flick of fire came from her mouth. Master Fung sighed.

"Well, more control than before. She can now use her stage 1 and 2 without losing herself. For a while at least." Master Fung stated and Kari blinked. "I will explain in time Kari." He said and Kari huffed. "Now, time to train. Kari stay like that the whole time we are training." He said.

"But I feel so weird!" Kari whined and Master Fung gave her a look. "Will do!" Kari smiled brightly. Dojo looked at the group to see who was going to go against Kari first. Clay stepped forward to the field.

"I'd like to have another go." Clay said with a smile.

"Another? Well, whatever." Kari smirked then took a stance. "Ready when you are!" Kari called out. Clay ran as fast as he could to Kari as earth started to collect and form around his hands.

Kari blinked and giggled as she held out one hand and stopped him with telekinesis. Kari began to glow slightly as well as Clay. "Got you!" Kari smiled and tossed Clay around then dropped him. Clay was freaking out while being tossed around and then suddenly dropped, feeling extremely dizzy afterwards. Kimiko and Omi tensed up and shivered while hissing in pain. Kari walked up to Clay and held her hand out to him, healing him up.

"S-sorry about that. You feel better?" Kari asked while helping Clay stand up. Clay shook it off the dizziness off as he nodded his head.

"Yup, I'm alright. I'll have to try a lot harder next time." Clay said rubbing the back of his neck. Kari smiled and nodded.