Chapter Fourteen: An Alien Encounter

Mark's POV

Aish. I was standing in the lunch line waiting for my lunch when I heard that annoying voice behind me.

"What a pain..." I mumbled to myself grabbing the bowl of soup from the lunch lady.

"Thank you," I half bowed setting the bowl on my tray.

"Ahh, Suga? Pass me a cookie, eh?" I heard Rapmon say.

Suga did as he was asked and handed Rapmon a cookie. I honestly just wanted out of this place. He was pissing me off and he hasn't even gotten to our table yet. Rapmon and his little Bangtan gang hang with us everyday now. Honestly I don't mind any of them. Except Rapmon. I want to beat the living day lights out of him. He constantly hits on Park. I don't think she is even aware because she just continues to hang with him. I think I'm going to say something to her because I can't take it anymore.

"Mark oppa!"

I turned around and almost spilled my soup on Park.

"Aish Park! I almost spilled my soup all over you!" I laughed, holding the bowl more carefully on my tray.

"Let's go sit down, oppa," she pulled my arm and sat me next to her at the table.

Everyone was already here except Suga and Rapmon who were just behind me. I began eating my soup when Park nudged me.

"Park!" I looked down at my lap to see some of the soup spilled out on my new pants.

"Mark! Look! Suga and J-Hope are gonna have a rap battle!" Park grabbed my hand, squeezing it.

Can't I just eat my soup. I sighed, turning my attention to Suga and J-Hope who were staring eachother down. I dabbed at my pants, watching the two battle out to see who was a better rapper. After most of lunch Suga came out the victor. I was surprised he could rap really fast! I was very impressed!

"Man, Suga! You are an animal in the rap battle field!" Bam cooed, watching him with admiration.

I laughed to myself. Bam found himself another role model. Well better Suga then Rapmon.

"Mark?" Jackson waved his hand in front of my face.

"Y..Yea?" I looked at Jackson who was looking at me as if he was expecting me to do something.

"Rap battle?" he smirked, deviously.

"You're on," I cracked my knuckles for effect.

Jackson began rapping about the situation we were in. Ahh... Jackson how predictable of you. Chose the easy start. He stopped and I hopped in rapping about his predictable and easy start. I made sure to end it with how unchallenging it was for me so I could make him lose confidence. I needed to win this. I don't know why. Maybe it was because Rapmon was watching. He was the "Rap King" after all. I needed to show him my skills. Jackson continued on from mine rapping about me feeling inferior to him and I said things like that to feel big. I ended the battle with another burn to Jackson and he finally gave in. I smiled. I won.

"Hey, Mark!"

"Yah! Mark Hyung!"

"Who would've thought Mark would have won!"

I heard them cheering me on and I felt awesome! I bro-hugged Jackson and told him good job.

"Aish, Mark. You whooped me good," Jackson laughed, ruffling my hair.

I laughed and looked at Rapmon. He smirked.

"Mark," he stood up.

"Rapmon," I stood as well.