Chapter 28: Part 2 of Blanket Kicks (Final!)

(A couple days after where the story left off in part 1)

Mark's POV

The only thing that's been on my mind is Park. Now that I know she's alive I can't stop thinking about her.

"Hello?"

I heard a voice and watched Park walk into my room and I shot up, combing my hair with my fingers.

"Uh...H-hi..," I watched her as she sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Hi, Mark,"

My eyes widened when she used my name. Did she remember me?

"I found pictures of us," her lips curled up into a sad smile.

I looked down, realizing she still doesn't remember me.

"Were we-" she cleared her throat.

"Were we dating?"

Her words hurt. Yes, Park. We were. We were in love.

"Yea," I held in my tears.

"And the other six?" She shifted, obviously uncomfortable.

"As close to you as brothers," I smiled, remembering everything before the accident.

"I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. As hard as I try I just can't remember my life before the accident. The medicine my brother has been giving me isn't working," A tear escaped her eye.

"What medicine has he been giving you?" My jaw tightened. Has that son of a bitch been giving her medicine to keep her from remembering?

"I think it's called Benzodiazepine,"

"That bitch!" I yelled, throwing the covers off of myself.

"Don't say that about my brother," she defended.

"Your brother hates all of us and that selfish bastard has been giving you medicine so you would forget about us," I sat on the edge of my bed.

"Don't accuse my brother of things like that!" She ran out of the room, crying.

"Park!" I ran after her, but she slammed the front door in my face.

"Dammit!" I punched the wall.

"Mark? What's wrong?" JB rushed into the room.

"Park's brother is drugging her to keep her from remembering us!" I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Mark... Park isn't alive," JB walked towards me.

"She told me he has been giving her Benzodiazepine!" I grabbed my jacket ad walked out into the cold.

I went towards Park's house, which by the way, took an hour, but I finally made it. I knocked on the door and her brother answered.

"Get away from my house," his expression scared me a little.

"No. Stop giving Park those pills!" I yelled.

"I don't know what you're talking about! Park is dead!" he yelled.

He threw his fist into my face and I flew back, landing on the concrete.

I stood up and grabbed his shirt, throwing him into the window. Glass flew everywhere and I climbed through the broken window, sitting on top of him. I punched him, my fist burning as it met his skin. He rolled me over and his fist collided with my cheek. He threw another, hitting my eye and another blow to my stomach.