nine

"Goodbye, Harry." I frowned, wrapping my arms around his neck. After the events of yesterday, I figured I should go back home to recuperate. Also it was Monday, and I didn't want to miss more school, since it was so close to over. I was still pretty shaken up, and luckily nobody tipped the paps that we were going to the airport.

"Be safe, Zoe." He said, his voice soft and soothing. He kissed my forehead, making me sigh. I honestly didn't want to leave, but I knew I had to. Harry did make me feel safe, and I felt at home with him. I nodded, looking up to him. His emerald eyes were surrounded by red, tears threatening to fall out. It comforted me, in a cruel way, that he was as affected by this as I was.

"You be safe too, Harry." I gave him a small smile, him nodding in response. The intercom said that it was now the last chance to board my flight.

"Looks like you've got to go." He frowned.

"Yeah, I know..." I sighed, lifting my carry-on bag over my shoulder.

I started walking towards the gate, when a strong grip pulled me and turned me around. Harrys face was mere inches from mine, and he looked back and forth between my eyes and my lips. He took a deep breath, him being nervous very obvious. He leaned forward, softly placing his lips on mine. I closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck. It was a stationary kiss, but I was grateful due to my lack of knowledge in the subject. I slowly pulled away, smiling.

"I kinda like you, Winchester." Harry smiled, placing a stray hair behind my ear.

"And I kinda like you, Styles. I gotta go, I'll text you when I land." I pecked him on the lips, a sudden rush of bravery running through me. He raised his eyebrows, smiling.

"See ya," He waved to me as I made my way through the gate, boarding the airplane.

-

"So tell me all about it!" Kate squealed, sitting on my bed. I was hoping to come home to be able to take a long nap, but apparently that wasn't working for Kate.

"I dunno, I had to sign a contract, then Harry and I got to know each other, then we went out to lunch with the rest of the band, then we got attacked by paps and I had a mental breakdown, and then at the airport he kissed me, and here we are." I shrugged, pulling out my phone and texting Harry.

Zoe: hey im home, homeboy

"Wait, back up. HE KISSED YOU?" She screamed, making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, what's the big deal? Damn." My phone vibrated on my leg.

Harry: Homeboy? What? -H. xx

Zoe: hahahaha u luv me but ??? why the h omg i know its you ???

I rolled my eyes at how dumb he was.

"Zoe? What, are you texting him?" She laughed when I nodded. "Ah, puppy love. You can't spend any time without being together somehow." She rolled her eyes.

"What? Like from the Book of Common Prayer, 'those whom God hath joined together let no man put asunder'." I shrugged, as if it were obvious. She gave me a look of total confusion, as I forgot she wasn't religious. "We have the soulmates because God wanted us to be together, and he intended for no man to separate us."

"Oh... but, I mean, there's a lot separating you? You have the fact of him being a world famous musician, and that you're still a normal high school student. You said you had a mental breakdown because of the paps, and that's a normal routine in his life. Don't you think that might push you apart? There's a lot to consider, Zoe." I stared at her in disbelief. Was she seriously going to sit there and tell me my relationship wouldn't work? Does she not understand the definition of soulmate? My phone buzzed, distracting me.

Harry: It's okay because you "luv" me too! What you up to? -H. xx

Zoe: ok srsly stop with the h omfg. but idk im pissed kates here and just ugh

"Whatever, Kate. If you don't believe in mine and Harry's relationship, then whatever. Fuck you." I was seriously pissed. She's dated several boys, knowing they wouldn't be her soulmate, yet she felt the need to diss my relationship with mine? At least I had enough decency to save myself for him, while she got drunk at a party and slept with one of the guys. She had no right to tell me how my situation would work out.

"Don't get pissed at me for telling the truth, Zoe! I'm the only person who would be willing to tell it to you, and you need to accept it. There's going to be struggles, and you're going to get hurt a lot. I'm just trying to protect you!" I shook my head, pointing to the door.

"Get the fuck out, Kate. I'm not dealing with this right now." She glared at me, walking out the door. "And to think, I gave Niall your phone number." I said right before she left, which made her stop dead in her tracks. "Especially considering you're signs match, damn it." She turned to look at me, shock in her eyes.

"I- what? How did I never notice? What?" She stared at me in disbelief.

"Because he's been covering up his for years, he didn't want to meet the one yet." I crossed my arms. "But you know, don't get your hopes up. There's gonna be difficult situations." I glared at her, slamming my door in her face. I laid on my bed, pulling out my phone.

Harry: Fiiiiiiiiiine. And what's going on? xx

Zoe: idk shes a bitch and she said some rude things but its whatever, fuck her. i told her about her and niall before she left lololol

Harry: Niall's pretty excited it's weird. Oh, and I forgot to tell you! Louis and Hayleys marks matched too. What a coinkidink. Is that how you spell it? I dunno. xx

Zoe: omFG YAAAS OMGOMGOMG thats awesome omg bruh !!

Harry: I'm not your 'bruh', I'm your beau. ;))) xx

Zoe: ok ONE; dont make the winky have a triple chin omg gross and TWO; why do u type so proper omg

Harry: Because I'm british and proper and you're american and... not finishing that sentence xx

Zoe: oh suck my dick

Harry: I don't think you have one of those, babe xx

Zoe: what if i did? HAAAAAA

Harry: ... xx

Zoe: jkjkjk omg

Harry: Suck my dick? ;)))))))))))))))) xx

Zoe: omFG NO GROSS OMG go to hell

Harry: Ouch. :((( xx

Zoe: oh suck it up buttercup ! hey im going to sleep bc im lazy kk byebye luh u baeee <3333

Harry: Goodnight love. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite! xx

-----

ok hey guys

so i sucked it up and wrote this on my phone ugh u guys better love me, damn

like give me extra love and attention puhLEASE

literally i need votes and comments and chizz :-(

i'll make a deal, if by tuesday i have 5 votes+comments, i'll double update at LEAST

deal????

love u guys, follow the official twitter @asunderhs