Chapter 3

Ashton's P.O.V

The next day I woke up early so I just stayed up. All I could think of was that kiss with Luke, I mean I know it was a dare but I just couldn't stop thinking about it. The way his soft lips fit perfectly on mine. The way his lips are so soft. I think I have a crush on Luke...

"Good morning Ashton" Luke said. I looked at him and said,"Good morning Luke" "I'm going to wake up Calum you wake up Michael" said Luke "okay" I replied. "Hey Michael wake up" But he wouldn't budge. "MICHAEL WAKE THE FUCK UP" I yelled."ASHTON WHAT THE FUCK" Michael yelled back. "You have to get up we have to go to breakfast soon" I replied. "Well you didn't have to yell at me damn" " well maybe I wouldn't had to if you would of woke up the first time but anyway get the fuck up" I told him. "Okay bossy pants" he replied. I just rolled my eyes at him and went over to Luke. "So how did it go waking up Calum?" I asked. "He was already awake so I just told him to get ready" he replied. "Okay" I said back, and we all got ready.
-----------------------------------------
Okay so I know this is really short and I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile I kinda forgot about this book and I saw it and I just updated it the next chapter will be longer and I hope you won't stop reading my book ~ Kitty_Kat_Lashton