- = + = - E l e v e n - = + = -

-=+=- Will's POV-=+=-

 I woke up to a pounding in my head. I was in bed and Jordan was in a deep sleep. What happened last night? The last thing I remember was being held down by Nicole, Jordans sister. I get up and go into the bathroom. I slip off all my clothes and hop into the warm water. I moan as the water falls to every inch of my body. The sudden feel of disgust, slowly replaced by clean. I pick up the soap and lather my body. I rinse and rub the shampoo into my skull. I rinse again and get out of the shower, instantly regretting leaving the warm water. I quickly get dressed and head to the kitchen. I make Jordan and I some breakfast. I was finishing setting up when I felt a pair of hands slid around my waist. I smile and turn around to see no one. Thats wierd. I shake it off and admire what I have created. "Will you better watch your back." I look around to see no one. Now im scared.

I quickly run into Jordan and I's bedroom. I stop catching my breath, before waking him. "Hi Willy." I laugh at the nickname. "Hey Jor, sleep well?" He nods. "Good. I made breakfast." He smiles. "Alright. I need a shower first, then ill come and enjoy your amazing breakfast." I smile. "Ok." He gets up and goes to the bathroom and I go to the kitchen."Will, im back." I turn around to see my dad. "DAD?!?" I back away, bumping into the table. He comes closer, holding a knife. I closer my eyes and I dont feel anything. "Will? Are you okay?" I open my eyes. My dad is gone. WTF!!!! "Y-Yeah, just hoping you like breakfast." He nods, still looking suspicious. I sit down at our slightly cold meal. "Why dont I warm them up real quick." Jordan says, picking up our plates. He leaves to the microwave. I close my eyes and think. Why am I seeing things? I open them again and see my dad standing across the room. He has a gun aimed at me. I close my eyes ready for impact, but nothing again. I hear two clanks and I open my eyes. Jordan set down the plates and was looking at me.

"Will are you sure your okay?" I nod. "Yeah, still shaken up about yesterday." I lie. "Oh yeah. I cant believe that Nicole got you high. You were pretty happy though." He said still sounding a bit suspicious. We both dig into breakfast, my whole time was thinking about why I was seeing things. Jordan finished first before me and went into our room. I almost forgot that Jordans family went on a trip. I pulled out my phone and dialed a therapist.

"Thank you for calling, my names Aaron, what can I help you with?"

"I would like to make an appointment." I reply quietly so Jordan couldnt hear.

"Okay does 1:00 this afternoon work?"

"Yes 1:00 works perfectly."

"Can I get your name please?"

"Will Kiingtong."

"Okay thank you Will, see you at 1." 

"Thank you."

I hang up and take a deep breath. I put my phone down and look at the clock. 10:45. Still got alot of time. I get up and go to the bedroom. Jordan was on his phone, scrolling threw twitter. I smile and sit on the bed "Hey jor, I have to leave at 12:45 today." He cocks his head to the side. "Why?" I smile. "I have to go to a support group thing for my suicide attempts." I lie. "Okay." I lay down and lay my head in his chest. "What do you want to do till then?" He asks. "I dont know. Cuddle." I reply with a shy smile. Jordan laughs. "Sure." We cuddled, him looking on twitter and me on wattpad reading fanfiction.

Soon enough it was 12:45. I get up and kiss Jordan on the lips. "I have to go, be back soon." "Okay." I get up and slip on my vans. I walk out the door and walk to the therapist office. I soon arrive and take a deep breath. I enter. I walk to the front desk and am immediately am greeted my the receptionist. "Hi! Im Aaron. You must be Will." I nod. "Okay I will have you fill out a few paper and then we will get you in for your appointment." I nod. "Thank you." I go and take a seat. I start filling out the papers. I have some questions like

Whats your name?

What is your problem that you are having?

Is it server?

All easy questions. I fill out all of my information and go back to the front desk. He takes my paper and leads me to a room. "The Doctor will be in a few minutes. Make your self comfortable." I nod and thank him again. I go and sit down on a chair. The room is clean, only a desk with a computer, lamp and some scattered papers and two chairs. I was gazing when the door opened. The therapist comes up to me. "Hello Will! I am Dr.Fullerton. I will help you with your problem." I nod and we shake hands. "So it seems that your problem is that your seeing and hearing things?" I nod. "Yes. It just started today." The dr clears his throat. "Have you been doing any drugs?" I swallow. "Well its kind of wierd but one of my 'friends' drugged me and I had no chance of getting away." He nods and writes some notes down. "Have you had anything traumatizing happen?" I nod. "My dad was abusive and I cut. Also tried to commit suicide twice." He nods, writing down more notes. I am very open today.

He asks more questions about this morning and I gladly reply to them. "Well Will, we have diagnosed you with paranoid schizophrenic. Its where you see and hear things and will have to take medication to make the visions go away. I nod. "Dont listen to them, Will. There just trying to pity up to you, theres nothing that can cure that." I look over to the therapist, but looked passed him and saw my dad. "Will are you okay?" The therapist asked. "I see him. Hes behind you." The doctor looked behind him and he went away. "Hes gone now." The doctor nods and starts to write. He rips off a piece of paper and hands it to me. "Your prescription will be ready when you get to the store. If you ever need to talk again, make another appointment." I nod and take the slip. I walk out, thanking him and head to the store. 

I get my prescription and take one pill. I quickly hide them in my underwear. Jordan can not know about this. I walk home and go inside. "Im home!" I yell, taking off my shoes. I walk into the bedroom and Jordan is in there."Welcome home." I smile. "I have to use the bathroom, be right in." He nods and I go into the bathroom. I hide my pills behind the toilet, hardly visable. I leave the bathroom and go into the room I lay on the bed laying my head on Jordans chest.

Hey guys so this was suppost to uploaded yesterday but I got busy and didnt have time, also I had a headache so that wasnt helping. Anyway I hope you enjoyed.

Vote! If you enjoyed!

Comment any feedback! Will be takin into consideration!

STAY STRONG!!

-Gracie