Chapter one

3rd person pov

"We need your help." Captain America said to loki who was behind glass in his cage.the avengers stood in front of loki all suited up as they stared at him.

"And why would I help you?" Loki asked as he sneered down at them.

"Father said it would be good for you. Hopefully you can think about your actions while fighting for the right side." Thor said as he had his arms crossed over his chest. Loki sighed as he had no choice to go with them.

"How do I fight what ever we are about to go against with out my magic?" Loki asked.

"When you deserve it, it will come back to you." Thor said as he opened the cell door.

"What are we fighting anyways?" Loki asked stepping out of his cage.

"Hydra. Nothing new." Tony said as he leaned against the glass cage.

"There's still on more person we need to get." Bruce said and Tony stiffened.

"No. I said no. I agreed to loki but not her. No way no how." Tony said sternly.

Time skip. On earth and out of their suits

Knock knock.

No one answered.

"Well looks like no one's home. Let's get going." Tony said as he went to walk back to the car. Thor put his hand up stopping him from leaving.

"We need to get in." Natasha said as she looked at the door. She went to pick the lock but Tony jumped pulling her away from the door and everyone looked at him like he was crazy. "What is with you?!" She yelled at him.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Tony hushed her as he put a hand over her mouth. Everyone stopped talking a listened for something.

Bang!

A line of fire exploded as it blocked them from the door. After 10 minutes it died down and everyone looked at Tony for an explanation.

"You knew that was going to happen." Steve accused.

"Of course I did-" Tony was cut off.

"She's your sister." Bruce said and everyone looked at him as he had her file in his hands. "Why didn't you tell us this?" He asked confused.

"Long story." Tony mumbled taking the file. "And just to let you know, she is smarter than me, and I don't say that much...or at all. But her...She most likely will have 20 ways to kill you at first glance. Oh.." He then turned to look at them. "And don't pi** her off" he finished turning to the door before knocking again.

"That didn't work last time it won't work now." Barton said sighing.

"Good point." Tony said before doing something that made everyone surprise. "IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT THIS SECOND I'M GOING TO TELL!" He yelled like a child.

"GO AWAY!" a woman's voice yelled back.

"I WILL TEAR THIS HOUSE DOWN BRICK BY BRICK!" Tony yelled back.

"BEING IT!"

"IT IS SO ON!" Tony said as he walked over to the door.

"Stark what are you doing?" Steve asked confused. "Why do you hate each other?" He asked.

"We don't hate each other. It's more of I did something stupid and she won't forgive me. Women, so touchy." He mumbled the last part and Natasha hit him.

"Then don't do anything stupid." Steve said amused.

"To late." Tony said as he raised his hand and pushed a button. His iron man hand came through the air and went for the door. When it made contact the hand bounced off the door and came flying at them.