#3 friendship or enemy

Mabel P.O.V

I heard a nock, and ran down the stairs and opened the door, as I opened it I saw no other than pacifica northwest. I have a growl escape my lips as I try to be polite. "Hey pacifica what are you doing here".

Pacifica P.O.V

"Ough I dont think I can do this". I look at her and say "hey do you want to hang out, and maybe we can become friends". I see her face filled with confusion as she says "are you up to something?". I look at her and say "no I just was beginning nice...", she looks at me and says "well that isn't really your cup of tea". We both stare at each other and then dipper walks down, I look at him and he looks back at me. I see him shruge as he comes over and lets me in "hey why dont you try to at least not hate each other until you actually know each other". The sister looks at dipper with suprise and say "are you possessed". "No", as he looks at me and says "make sure you take off your shoes". I look at him with my most angry face, this is never gonan work.

Dipper P.O.V

"Gosh dont let this turn into a fight", as I turn around I feel sparks going off. "Okay...maybe this was a bad idea". As I show pacifica the gift shop I tell mabel, that she should at least try. She looks at me and says "I did before, but I really rather not try again". I look at her and say "this is the last time okay...I think she could actually warm up you know". "Yah right", as she walks off. I walk towards pacifica "hey can we talk for a sec.". I coughed a little as we headed into a private room I say to her "cant you apologize about what you did to her in the past...I think that would make it easier". She looks at me and says "no way... that wasn't are deal". "Oug fine", as I head out of the room. She looks at me as I head out and then followed me. I start to cough a little harder, I think, man am I coming down with a cold. I look at pacifica with a smile, as we head over to mabel.

Pacifica P.O.V

Is he coming down with a cold,... tough. I look to see them talking and then dipper sneezed I say bluntly "you sneeze like a kitten", then I hear mabel say "I know right". As we start to laugh at dippers puffed out cheeks. He coughed once again and me and mabel ask at the same time "are you coming down with a cold?". He looks up and he says "yeah probably..", and before he knew it he was draged upstairs by mabel. I hear mabel say could you make some hot coco. I say "sure", as I look around. My mind starts to go blank...I dont even know where it is. I look around and then see mabel come back down stairs "did you make". I look at her and say "how am I a supposed to make something when I dont even know where it is?". She looks at me with a angry face "okay...sorry", as she starts to make the hot coco, "can you get me some "marshmallos". I look at her and she points to the counter. I then handed her the marshmallows I look at her make it and then I start to feel bad "hey maybe I was going a little far..... sorry". She looks at me and says "woah your acting weird". I look at her with a straight face as I get the medical equipment. She looks at me and then we go into there room. I look around as I handed her the thing. I hear dipper say "thanks", and I quickly look over his hair flowly and I start to wonder how he is better looking than mabel...shouldnt they be on the same level. I start to blush and then turn back at mabel "hey is there anything I can do?", she smiles its o.k he just needs to rest. We both walk out of the room, I see her looking at me as I then ask "what".

"whats up with you...helping my brother out".

I think about it and then say "i owe him...I guess".

"Really"

I looked at her, as she makes a stupid face. "Yeah thats it".

She looks at me "im not that stupid." As she then puts her hands together "im a match maker and I think that you like him".

"What no way..." I start too blush.

Dipper P.O.V

I hope there doing ok, as I look at the door. I slam my hand on my face "crap they might be fighting for all I know". I start to cough again, as my eyes start to get sleepy. They'll be okay.

Mable P.O.V

"Wop, wop you have a thing for my brother". I start to run around "I have to tell dip~". "NO", I heared pacifica say, you cant do that. I look at her and then say "why not".

"Because its embarrassing", I look at her with a serious face.
"I dont want him to know".

I look at her and then say "alright...but ill help you out". She smiles, as I then head downstairs".

"Hey...", I look at her and think I havent done this in a long time I start to smile as we run downstairs. We start to talk about dipper and each other, and I was having fun.

"Woah", as we both start to laugh. I think this actually was fun, dipper was right. As I smiled back maybe we can be friends. I noticed that it was time for her to leave, I look at her and say "thanks". I give out a hand to shake.

I looks at it and say "you did most of it", as I shook her hand and left. We both said "good bye", and waved.

Dipper P.O.V

As I sleeped on my bed I though I hope they at least became close to beginning friends.

Gideon P.O.V

When I get out of jail dipper pine your gonan pay. As I hold a picture of mabel. As I think dipper took you away from me and he'll pay for that my dearest mabel.

=========================

To be continued...

I hope to get alot of reads on this book, so if you could tell people on wattpad that I am doing a dipper x pacifica that would help.
Thanks :-)