RAPE(so not)

“Perfect.” I said and walked out the door. The boys followed behind me and the bra boys where talking about something stupid while puppy face was warning blondie not to drink too much and asshole took it upon himself to walk right smack up against me. 

“Can you walk any closer.” I spat at him and he ignored me and walked in front of me purposely bumping into me.

“Asshole.” I mumbled under my breath and continued walking. Asshole lead the way to a bar and blondie and I both darted inside. I ordered the strongest thing they had and the bartender came back with some gold drink. I didn’t even think twice about what it was and just started to down it.

“Calm down Mikayla.” Louis said and I gave him the finger.

“Tight pants sit down and shut the fuck up.” I said taking the last sip of my drink. The boys all looked at me like I was insane.

“What?” I asked putting the drink down and signaling for the bartender to get me another one.

“How the hell did you finish that so quick?” Blondie asked and I shrugged.

“I guess it’s a talent.” I said picking up the new drink the bartender just gave me and took a sip. As the night went on I might have had about three more of those and tight pants was practically holding me as we walked to the club.

“Tight pants I can walk I am not that drunk.” I said stumbling out of his arms and trying to walk as best as I could.

“Why is she calling you tight pants?” Zayn asked and he laughed.

“She nicknamed us. I am tight pants Harry is curly Niall is blondie Liam is puppy face and you are asshole.” Tight pants said and they all looked at me.

“Why am I asshole?” Zayn asked.

“Because you spilled fucking coffee on me then dropped me on the floor all in one day.” I said then continued to walk but I fell and asshole caught me.

“Didn’t drop you this time now did I love.” He said and I glared at him and he pushed me back up. Yea I was definitely plastered. The only one that was even close to as drunk as me was blondie who was also stumbling but hasn’t fell. Zayn wasn’t drunk at all and neither was Harry but Louis was tipsy. Liam didn’t drink so it looked like he was going to be stuck babysitting a drunken me. We got into the club and the boys headed to the bar but I went to the dance floor. I was dancing by myself in with a group of people when someone grabbed me from behind. I smirked and started to grind on him. His hands traveled up my waist and under my shirt. I slapped them away and just kept dancing on him. What happened next was the drunk Miki that had totally taken over the awkward turtle Miki. I turned around and placed a sloppy kiss on his lips and mystery boy instantly kissed me back. He rammed his tongue down my throat and I let out a slight moan. This guy was good. Just then somebody pulled me away from him and I turned around to see asshole.

“Why did you do that?!” I screamed over the music.

“We are leaving. We got bored now let’s go.” He said grabbing my wrist and walking out of the club

“This is why I call you asshole!” I yelled trying to pry is hand off my wrist. He laughed and my drunken try and glared at him.

“I was having fun in there! You can’t just pull me away from someone!” I yelled and he let go of my wrist.

“Do you even know who you where kissing?” He asked and I shook my head

“No. What is the difference.” I said and he sighed.

“Yea well you were getting real close with “tight pants” in there.” He said and my eyes widened.

“Oops.” I said and just then tight pants came stumbling out of the club drunker than me and both puppy face and curly where trying to hold him up.