ummm

I climbed into bed and pulled the covers over my head. I shut my eyes tight and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up about two hours later my headache wasn't fully gone but I would be able to manage. I got out of bed and changed into a light blue crop top and black high wasted shorts. I walked out of my room and saw Carmen watching something. I looked around and didn't see the boys so I was guessing they went home.

"What are you watching?" I asked Carmen sitting down next to her.

"Titanic." She said picking up her pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and taking a big spoonful and putting it in her mouth. It was near the end of the movie which was the part that always got me crying. Great. I mentally prepared myself and started to watch.

About a half an hour later both me and Carmen where sobbing like two idiots on the couch. Carmen turned off the TV and handed me the tissue box. I took out a tissue and wiped the dry tears from my eyes. I chuckled at myself and sat up from the couch. I walked into my room and pulled out my laptop. Mel called me on Skype as soon as I signed in.

"Hello." I answered plugging my phone into the charger.

"You are all over tumblr and twitter!" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I am guessing you saw the pictures." I said and she nodded.

"Yes and two questions. One was he a good kisser? And two why where you beating him with a shoe?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Yes and long story." I said and she crossed her arms.

"I got time." She said and I sighed.

"Ok well once we got out of the club we were pretty wasted and we decided to jump a fence and there was this house and long story short an old man chased after us and I think he was going for rape." I said confident in my opinion.

"Miki I am sure he wasn't going to rape you." She said laughing at me.

"Mel you did not see the look in his eyes!" I said and she rolled her eyes. Mel was used to this. I was the most awkward out of our little group which consisted of me Mel and Colin.

"Ok Miki" She said and I crossed my arms.

"Fine don't believe me." I mumbled to myself and Mel laughed at me.

"I am adding Colin to the call." She said and I nodded. About two seconds later Colin's face appeared on my computer screen.

"Well look who it is." He said sarcastically and I glared at him.

"Oh will you shut up." I said and he laughed.

"Just one question. Why did you beat him with a shoe?" He asked and I huffed.

"Long story." I answered knowing Mel would answer for me.

"He almost got her "raped" by an old man." She said and Colin's eyes widened.

"What?!" He asked obviously not expecting that.

"Nothing. Just we climbed a fence and an old man chased us." I said and he chuckled then shook his head.

"Oh Miki." He said and I pointed a finger at him.

"Hey you would have climbed the fence just like me Colin so don't" I said and he sighed.

"Damn it she's right." He mumbled to himself and me and Mel laughed.

"So when are you coming back." Mel said and I shrugged.

"I honestly don't know if I am coming back." I said and both Colin and Mel's faces dropped.

"But you need to! Partying is not the same without you Miki." Mel said and I sighed.

"Well you go convince my mom and I will be on the next plane out of here." I said and I heard a British voice.

"Why would you want to leave London?" Zayn asked and I sighed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know. Bored I guess." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Now answer my question." He said and I crossed my arms.

"Because I have been here one day and I had gotten coffee spilled on. Thanks to you I might add. I drunkenly kissed tight pants almost got raped and or killed by an old man and I am now all over social networks." I said annoyed and Mel Colin and Zayn laughed at me.

"Ok the coffee fine. You kissing Louis was your own fault and I even saved you from that one. For the last time he wasn't going to rape you and we got away didn't we? And the social networking thing will pass over in a day or two. Oh and by the way none of these things where London's fault. It was either a drunk you or me." He said and Mel and Colin chuckled.

"You are back to asshole." I told him and he sighed.

"You and I both know you want this "asshole"." He whispered in my ear then walked out. The worst part about that was he was right. I found myself very attracted to him. I had no idea why but I did.

"Miki!" Mel yelled and I snapped out of my trance

"Uh sorry." I said and they both looked at me.

"What did he say to you?" Colin asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing. I have to go I will talk to you guys later." I said then ended the call. I sighed and laid down on my bed. How the hell did he know? I mean it wasn't like I was that obvious. For god sake I call him asshole! I sighed and checked my phone. I saw that at least a hundred more people had followed me because the boys followed me on twitter. Jesus. I was praying people didn't recognize me from the pictures but I was wrong. Everyone was tweeting me asking if Louis and I where together and I actually laughed at the question. I couldn't picture me and tight pants together