Chapter 8

(Next Morning)
              (Lani P.O.V)
Me and August was knocked out sleep until my phone started ringing . It was Kia , "why da hell was she calling me early like this."

"Wassup." I said .

"Hey Lani , Please Come Get Me "

She was crying down. I wanted to ask but I can tell it wasn't the time .

"Okay where are you ?" I jumped up. 

"Tez House , Please Hurry ."

I hung up the phone. August turned over and I smacked his ass.

"What Ma?"

"Wake Up"

"Why , A Yungin Tidee."

"Kia need us"

"Tez better stop hitting that girl" august said as he stoop up.
            (35 minutes later)
             (August P.O.V)
Me and Lani was in the car when my phone rang . it was tez .

"Wassup Niggah?"

"Man , Tell Lani Don't Pick That Hoe Up "

"Why ?" August said as he chuckled.

"She A Hoe , Can't Keep Her Rusty Ass Pussy Away From People"

Me and August Bust Out laughing.

"Man , I had that pussy befoe, shit stank ."

I shot august a look and snatched his phone and hung it up .I didn't think Kia kitty was nasty , actually that shit was bomb .

We finally arrived at they house and i honked the horn . Kia ran outside with her kids , they had bags and shit but Tez pulled up . I unbuckled my seat belt and ran up to tez .

"Yo chill the fuck out" I said.

"NO.she wanna give her pussy away and shit" tez said .

"Tez , chill bro , its not serious ."

Tez strong ass pushed me too the ground and opened my car door and pulled kia out .
             (August P.O.V)
I was on Instagram posting a pic when in the camera I see Lani fall . I mean , I don't claim Lani as my girl but hey I still love her . I hopped out the car and grabbed tez . "nigga chill , now you hitting Lani and a nigga ain't feelin nat ." I seen Lani helping kia up and bringing her into the car . "the girl was hanging with Lani , I swear because when I came home she was leaving" when I looked in the car Kia & her kids was crying. A yungin felt bad but me and my nigga tez Ride or Die , so me and him went get drinks and handle business.
              (Nicole P.O.V)
I haven't heard from Kehlani in a minute. She probably then already fucked someone else.After she lost the baby, she been on some other shit but me and my ole lady Bambi been cool.She supposed to be coming over today but I never know , so while I wait I decided to hit Lani up.

ring...

ring...

hi , you've reached the voicemail box of...

this hoe sent me to voicemail.I thought we was still best friends but I guess not.just then my phone rang . it read LANIWANI !

"wassup ma !"

"hey you called ?"

"yeah , I miss my bestfriend"

she chuckled."imissyou too"

"we need to hang out "

"yeah , maybe this weekend when I get the girls."

"Cool ."
              (Tez P.O.V)
when we got into club blazer the bouner let us in fast .I had a blunt in my hand and Yung was on Instagram in some hoe DM's. I laughed at this nigga walking over to some fine ass girl .
             (August P.O.V)
"damn girl , I see you looking" I said licking my lips .