Chapter 10

(Kia P.O.V) 

"what tez" i said laughing at his desperate ass.

'i miss you baby , lets work this out" 

"hell no, you really think im a dumb ass bitch huh?"

"i was drunk and not thinking right"

"that's nice to know , but i got to go."

"can we atleast go to lunch ?"

"if you promise not to try and kill me'

"okay ma , i gotchu . ill call later'

on that note i hung up. i cant believe he think he can beat me up like that and i come crawling back. nah baby boy. i turned to lani and bust out laughing. 

"You and August nasty as hell"

she smiled."i put that ass to sleep"

i chuckled,"i miss Tez to be honest, but he need to keep his fucking hands off me"

"you gotta fight that nigga back , when he pushed my ass, i thought i lost my damn life"

i bust out laughing."he dragged me up and down the steps i didnt even know where my kids was"

"do uncle augiee beat you ?" Kay asked lani.

(Lani P.O.V)

i cant believe kay just asked me that.August never hit me but its a shocker that she asked that.

"no, never" i smiled and put kay on my lap.

"just asking, because girl losing you is like losing life. you fun girl. kay said playing in my hair.

"lil girl, leave my hair alone" i smiled and playfuly pushed kay.

"girl you better get out my face" she said pushing my face.

(August P.O.V)

Damn, Lani put my ass to bed , she must miss daddy.i walked downstairs and saw all the girls sitting in the living room. " damn party without a yungin" i said smiling picking up chay.'Uncle augiee,kay asked tete lani do u be hitting her" chay said. august put chay down a walked over to kay." babygirl, why would i hit lani?" i said taking kay from Kehlani and putting her on my lap. 'i dont know , i just heard Kia and Lani talking about it".

I got up from the sofa and went upstairs.

(Lani P.O.V)

I followed august upstairs and into the room. he seemed mad because i guess he didnt want his neices introduced into that type of stuff.

"babe?" i said

"not right now Kehlani"

"you cant be mad at me, not my fucking fault they repeat everything!"

"what the fuck ? you must be stupid"

"no muthafucka, yo the stupid one text that hoe ." i said slamming the door.

"get your ass in here" august opened the door and grabbed me.

"don't bring that shit downstairs where my neices at."

"nigga fuck you" i said smacking him.

"don't put your hands on me Lani, that's where you got me fucked up"

"nigga, im a grown ass women. u aint no pimp so sit your ass down"

"Kehlani , chill ion wanna hurt your feelings or you"

I walked out the room and went downstairs.

"Kia im gone you wanna chill with me or what ?"

kia stood up and nodded her head and went upstairs to get dressed.

"tee Lani , can we come ?" mya asked.

"go ask your uncle" i said as they hurried upstairs.

they came back downstairs with there heads held low and said he said no.I was mad at the fact that he said that they couldn't come but i was so mad at his ass i didn't even go fuck with him

about 5 minutes later Kia came running downstairs. we got up and walked out the door. when we gt in the car my phone buzzed it was my dad.

Daddy♚:Hi BabyGirl

me:WhaMann?

Daddy♚:Can u please come by the house later

me:ok just leave me alone. ill come

i know , this part was so dead and dry but im really tired and wanted to update :)