chapter one

"Why are you still alive you should have died like your mother did in the car accident." My father yells at me when I walk in the door I can tell he's drunk. I'm used to it by now this has been going on since I was six when my mom and I were on our way to my dance recital when a car runs right into us on the driver side. The last thing I remember my mom telling me is that she will always love me and my father she told me I was a werewolf at first I thought she was joking but when I turn 13 I had my first shift and I was scared because I had no one to help me through it an-
I felt a fist hit my stomach "Were you even listening to me?" my father screams at me again.
"No." I said in a low voice because I never really talk since the accident.
"Why didn't you die with your mother? so I don't have to look at you any more. Why couldn't it of you that died not your mother? because you are fucking worthless, no one likes you, why can't you just die already?" my father yelled.
thats when I snapped. I looked about my father and I could tell you was getting scared because my eyes turn black/purple/red color and I started to fight back which I never do so he was really shocked and that's when I had the chance to get back in time for all that he's done to me I could tell my wolf wants to come out so bad but I keep fighting her. "LET ME OUT. I WANT TO KILL HIM." Violet my wolf, yelled in my head. I really didn't want to kill him but he almost killed me last night so I let her out.
"This is for all the times you hurt Sammy." Violet said in a sickening voice.
"Who are you? and what have you done to my daughter?" My father says in a shaky voice.
"My name is Violet and I am her wolf because we're a werewolf." Violet says walking to my father while he keeps backing up.
"I knew you were a freak." He says when his back hit the wall. oh hell no he did it now.
" Any last words before i kill you?" She asks him.
"Go to hell." He barks out.
"Im already there, but I wont be when I get out of here." Then before he could say anything else she snapped his neck. "Goodbye you worthless piece of shit."
After that happened she give me back control of my body. Half of me was happy that we killed him but the other half wasn't. The other half wanted to cry but I won't cause he hurt me so bad.
"Lets get out of here before any one comes."Violet says.
" Yeah that's a good idea, but let's get a bag and take his money and the money that we have and run away." I said we're going upstairs.
" I'm sorry that I killed him I know I took it too far." Violet said cause I think she noticed I was a little sad.
"No it's fine he has done so many bad things to us the only reason why I'm sad is because I have to leave all my friends behind but it's not like they will really care that I'm gone." I said while packing a bag
" That's true but we will find new friends." Violet says while I go outside to the backyard so I can turn into my wolf, my wolf is a beautiful snow white with a black heart on her side. When I find a good-sized tree I start to undress and turn into my wolf and I will let Violet take control.