chapter 4

Ash's pov

"Hey Ash we have some rouges by the east side border. What do you want us to do?" jacob my beta mind liked me

"go see what they want please , i really dont want to deal with them today , Ill come to you as soon as i finish this paper." I say just as i was about finished

"okay Mark and I and three guards will be there waiting for you when you come." he said

"okay I'll be there soon" i say as I just finish. i was on my way to the boarder when i smelled something mix between strawberrys and vanilla and a guys sent. I got to the clearing amd thats when i saw my mate statling my third in common and to say i was pissed was an understatement.

"MATE" i all but yell at her. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING."

"oh you know nothing just laying here, why you got a problem? " she said while she moved her arm so her head was on her hand and her arm on Mark's( my third-in-commands) chest. and to say it pissed me off more was an understatement

"yes i have a fucking problem." i said moving closer to her. and she sits up but shes still on mark but the she moved to the ground, i calmed down a little bit but i was still pissed at her.

"Well you see I don't give a shit if you have a problem or not, you dont control me." she said while standing up, and i got pissed off more( as you can see i have a tiny anger problem. "tiny my ass." thats my wolf toby).

i walk up to her and say. "why cant you just back down?" i looked at her face and i could tell that she was sad.

"I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN NOT TILL I'M DEAD." she screamed and took off running in the woods.

"what the hell just happened?" toby asked. "and are you going to go after her?"

"i have no idea but im going to let her cool off she needs her time cause i could tell that brought up bad memories" i told him turing around going back to the pack house

"Ash arent you going after her?" Jacob asked.

"Nah just leave her be, shell come back and if she doesnt we'll go after her then." i said turning around to look at them.
"come on lets go back to the house so we can eat." i said looking forward and walking home.
"hey ash its been three hours and she hasnt came back yet."toby said "yeah i notice i thought she would be back by now." i said getting up and goingto the east side border and messaging the boys "hey mark and jacob meet me at the east side border' she hasnt came back yet" and they both answer with "okay boss see you soon"
when they showed up i started sayimg "okay we will split up ill go the way she went and yall pick a way to go and then we will meet back here if we dont find her but if you do message me as soon as you see her and dont scare her off please." and they nodded and went on their way. so i turned around and starting walking, i was walkimg for about five minutes when i hear screaming and i knew it was from my mate so i took off running faster. and what i saw angered me so much that all i saw was red my mate was getting raped by a rouge and then she let out a blood curdling scream and i took off running at the rouge and picked him up by the neck and started to strangle him and i was about to kill him when i felt small hands wrapped around my stomach and clamed me down a little bit but i was still pissed at him and when i turned a little to look at her i notice that she had his scent on her and i got pissed off more so i broke the guys neck, after i dropped him to the ground i told her turning around to look at her "hun im sorry it took me this long to come look for you i should have came looking sooner but i thought you would want your space because i knew what i said brought back bad memories im so sorry." then i lokked down at her and noticed that her neck was bleeding. so i said " hun i know your not going to like this but i have to mark you because he tried to and now it wo-" i was cut off by her kissing me after a few seconds she pulled away and smilled at me.
"just shut up and mark me, it was going to happen sooner or later, even tho i wish it wasnt like this but shit happens and thanks for saving me." she said and after she was done i marked her and i swear i heard her moan a little bit. when i pulled back her eyes were closed and i got scared "babe stay with me"
"im fine." she said but then she fell to the floor.
"shit" i picked her up and took off running to the Hospital inside the pack house and mind linked the pack doc(hos name is tyler but everyone that comes in here calls him doc) "hey doc get ready im bringing my mate to you something happened to her"
then i linked mark and jacob "hey guys i found her but not in good shape she was getting raped by a rouge and the rouge tried to complete the mating process but i killed him before he could so im on my way to the doc's so meet me there."
about five seconds later i was at the docs and put her on the table. "what happened to her." the doc said looking down at her to see what was wrong.
"she was getting raped by a rouge before i killed him and marked her but it just was bleeding so i marked her to stop it, then she fainted." i said while the doc was hooking her up to the machines.
he didnt look up at me and said "well if she wasnt in any real danger she should be fine i just have to do some test so you have to wait outside the room." i walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead the walked out of the room to see mark and jacob there.

sorry for a late update ive had some bad writers block