chapter 2

We have been running for about 8 hours before we decided to get some sleep, but I didn't feel like wasting money so we just found a good spot in the woods which was in no mans lands (basically where it's every man for themselves) and laid down, "Goodnight Violet." "Goodnight Sam." We both fell asleep.

We woke up to a twig snapping. We looked around and didn't see anything, so we decided to make a run for it. I could hear paws pounding on the ground behind me.

"I thought you said that this was no mans land." I said to Violet while running faster.

"It is, but I think we are closer to a pack house their guards must have smelled a rouge near by or we went through and didn't tell the alpha and now he's probably pissed." Violet said while taking control to run faster.

"Well i really don't want to get caught." I say a little scared.

"Same. I'll try to out run them."

"Goo-" I got interrupted by someone ramming into me. "Well it was nice knowing you Violet." I say waiting for someone to kill me but it never happened.

"You need to stop being so dramatic, they wont kill us as soon as they get us they will make us shift and then ask us questions." Violet says rolling her eyes at me.

"Oh you know you love me and my dramaticness." I say back 

"You are right and we need to find a way to get away from them." she says getting serious.

"Yeah I know, but how? is the question." I asked.

"Shift." I'm guessing he's the beta because I can feel power coming off of him but not as much as an alpha. I shake my head no.

"Can you please shift before the alpha gets here because he wont be as nice as me."

"Lets shift before the alpha comes because I don't want to see or feel what he will do to us." Violet says.

"Okay. and plus I really don't want to deal with an angry alpha" I say to Violet while I go behind a tree with my bag in my mouth and shift then I put on a black sports bra, my brothers grey sweatshirt, it comes down to my knees so I just put on a pair for boxers I think their my brothers but I'm not sure. then I come out from behind the tree, all the boys turn at the noise and stare at me.

"You know guys if you take a picture it would last longer." I said sarcastically, but I think one guy thought I was serous because I here the sound of a camera go off and I snap my head in the direction.

"Oh shit." A guy said I think he's the third in command because I feel power coming off of him but not as much as a beta or alpha.

"Yeah oh shit is right." I said walking towards him. Everyone else is getting ready to attack because they think I'm going to hurt him, but then the third in command holds up his hands telling them to back down, "You really shouldn't underestimate a girl." I say pouncing on him.

"Damn girl, you have some muscle if you can take down a third in command." He says breathlessly.

I bend my head down so my lips are to his ear and whisper so only he can hear me, "Or you're just weak and you better delete that picture or I will kill you in a slow but painful death." After that I heard a low growl telling me that the alpha has arrived.   

I'm going to leave this a cliffhanger and if you guys notice any mistakes please inbox me and tell me please. this time i did it on the computer so I don't know if there is a difference in what it looks like. thank you for reading my book.