the "ride" (kagakuro)

Kuroko Tetsuya- kagami-kun, i hope you remember our deal....

1 minute ago

Kagami Taiga- ye-yep! YOU THINK I CAN FORGET IT!?!?

Kuroko Tetsuya- sorry, pervert-kun.

Midorima Shintarou- huh? What's the deal kuroko?

Kuroko Tetsuya- midorima-kun, it is kinda private.

Aomine Daiki- PFFTT!!!! HAHAHAHA KISE AND I WERE WATCHING OVER YOU BOTH XD midorima, they both went to the amusment park, tetsu didn't want to sit on that "scary-coster" (yes, thats what he said. Ghost called it scary) but kagami forced him and...

Kise Ryouta- ....and after it started moving, kurokocchi screamed so badly and hugged kagamicchi as if kurokocchi was falling off the mount everest XD

Kuroko Tetsuya- damn you! I didn't hug him!!!!!

Midorima Shintarou- whoa!! Kise, aomine, you know what's the deal?

Kise Ryouta- *part II completed by Akashicchi and Murasakibaracchi*

Akashi Seijuurou- thanks ryouta, so..... The deal was 'Tetsuya - "ka-aa-kagami-kun!!! ( T^T/// ← tetsuya's face) please keep everything that happened today as a secret!! Please" taiga - "hehe!! You think i will hide everything so easily?!"'....

Murasakibara Atsushi- ...'kuro-chin - "okay, tell me what you want?" Kaga-chin - "s** with you twice a day"' and know what??~~ kuro-chin said "yes" like he was over-excited...~

Midorima Shintarou- REALLY!?!?

Kuroko Tetsuya- THAT'S WRONG!!!!!!

Kagami Taiga- THE DEAL WAS "secs (SECONDS, YOU IDIOT) with you twice a day"

Aomine Daiki- whatever... Besides seconds of what? S**?

Kise Ryouta- ohh Kagamicchi~~ that means you are toooooooooo weak if you take SECONDS to come over~

Akashi Seijuurou- ah.. I think the next time we watch over 'em, we are gonna see their actual ***es.... Damn, too much butt-hurt!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

@chubbybunny701, done :3