Annabeths POV

"The bad boys? They don't look that bad to me" She commented looking over at the group

"Referred as bad boys, seen as players" Piper shook her head "Doesn't anyone learn that they're trouble"

"Ugh... How many are there, like literally, who do I have to avoid"

"There are six of them. Over there is Frank Zhang, the so call innocent one" she nodded towards a Asian guy, tall, muscular, good looking but not my type. "And that's the trouble twins, Connor and Travis stoll, the wingmen of the group. But those aren't the worse, the ones you really have to look out for is Leo Valdez, Jason Grace, and finally Percy Jackson. All the girls fall for them it's not even funny" Piper pointed towards three tall, muscular boys.

They can get all girls huh? Well we'll see about that she thought to herself. Challenge accepted.

"they're coming" she whispered

Annabeth looked up seeing the group strolling towards them a smirk planted on their faces. The blond one, Jason led the way, his icy blue eyes staring at Piper "Oh gods" She heard her murmur

"Hey Pipes" Jason grinned

"Don't call me pipes" Piper growled "What do you want Grace"

"Did I mention you look beautiful? Like all the time" He cooed smirking slightly

"Knock it off blondie it's never going to happen, why don't you go flirt with some other girl that will actually enjoy your company?" Piper raised an eyebrow, flipping her hair (a/n sassyyy)

"Ohhhhh bro you've just got sassed"
"Do you need an ice for that burn?"
"Haha bro" A chorus of boys laughed

Jason flushed red in embarrassment "This isn't over Piper McLean in not going to stop trying till you agree"

"Over my dead body!" Annabeth chuckled to herself as she watched Piper arguing to him. She scanned across the rest of the group and stopped, a boy with sea green eyes was staring at her, his jet black hair was messy like he hasn't combed it in days. He stared at her for a while and looked away quickly. Annabeth tilted her head in confusion and shook her head.

"Come on guys." Jason shot a flirty look at Piper "One day you'll fall for me baby"

Piper just rolled her eyes and watched as they stalked down the hallway "What was that about!" Annabeth's grey eyes widened "I thought you say they flirt with all girls!"

"They do! But apparently Jason freaking grace decided that I should be with him. 'cos he only likes me" she said sarcastically "Don't trust him" she muttered

"Oh... Well I kind of saw..." Annabeth hesitated not knowing if she should tell her that she caught one of the guys staring at her "Never mind" she decided

Piper glanced at me with an uncertain look on her face but she shrugged "Let's get to class"