Percy POV

Percy strolled behind Jason winking ever so often at girls and chuckling to himself as he watched them fight over who he likes.

"Dude why don't you go flirt with Georgia instead of wasting your time on Piper?" Conner rolled his eyes. Oh Georgia, the school slut, any guy would want to date her... Nah, too much of a spoilt idiot (I'm not talking about any Georgia's so pls don't get offended if you're called Georgia!)

Jason growled "She's going to fall for me... I'm not going to be a laughing stock 'cos of her!"

"Woah dude calm! Let's just get this over with" Percy sighed glancing at Piper. Honestly he didn't even know why Jason would like someone like her! Sure she's pretty, but... Really?

"Hey Pipes" Jason cooed

"Don't call me pipes!" Piper shot back, Percy rolled his eyes again, this is going to take forever he thought, he looked around and stopped mouth open gaping, standing next to Piper, grinning was a new girl, she had perfect princess blond hair and calculating grey eyes, she didn't wear any make up unlike most girls at Argo Academy, and she looked... Amazing. Percy stared, he had never had this feeling before. Normally he would mess with the average looking girls, but her. He had the urge to just keep her to himself forever. The blondie looked at his direction and he quickly looked away, there must be some way for her to notice him!
<<>>
Great. Maths. Percy strut to class and scanned the room. He smiled as he spotted the blond girl.

"Hey Percy there's a spot next to me!"
"Hey Percy sit with me!"
"Percyyyy I'm lonely do you wanna sit with me?" Percy rolled his eyes ignoring the chorus of girls and plopped himself next to blondie.

"Glad that you made it to class" Mr brown growled

"Anytime Mr B" He ran his fingers through his black hair and smirked at the teacher

Mr brown shook his head "Today we'll be working in pairs..." Percy stopped listening until he heard "Jackson, annabeth you'll be working together." He pointed at the blond- Annabeth and him. Percy grinned to himself, yes time for plan make annabeth fall in love with him.

"So... I'm guessing you're Annabeth?" I leaned towards her

"And I'm guessing you're jerk face" she turned to him "Piper told me all about you and your habits, just don't expect me to fall for it" she droned

"Piper did?" Piper did. Shoot now how am I going to do this

"Let's just get this over with" she sighed  tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear

Percy stared. She so pretty... He thought. She may not like him but he definitely does