30

Sorry for wasting your time but I'm continuing on with my story.

----------•----

Ally's POV

Me and Lou were finally alone he said that he wanted to tell me something.
We were on the roof of the hotel.
There were no lights in the city until some came on an together it said... marry me Ally. I turned to Louis who was on one knee holding a small box with a beautiful ring in it.
The ring was gold with a sapphire on it, it was the most pretty thing ever.

"Oh my god yes Louis" I squeaked, he slipped the ring on my finger than picked me up and kissed me. I felt like I was in a dream until someone pushed me away.

I saw a blonde bimbo walk up and kiss Lou and he responded.
Tears pricked into my eyes and I ran off.

I ran downstairs and out of the hotel, I went to a little old abandoned service station and hid in a corner. Why me, why does everything I do have to go all messed up.
Beep beep my fucking phone,

Mum

Ally can I tell you something, ok brace yourself ok ZAYNISNTYOURBROTHERBYBLOOD.

I started crying even more everything is just so messed up just as I thought it was perfect.

"Ally you ok, well just so you know there are such things as lies" I heard... Zayn? Say. And he kicked me oh no not again. I got up and ran.

I ran to a forest and set myself down.

I don't know what to do.