Starter: Ingredients for Making a Cover

(ignore grammars and spellings alright?)

For starters I would talking about what you need to make covers. But I will make it easy and I will start off with simple and baby steps going to manipulated covers. 

* Program/s

- Photoshop - alright so maybe a few of you don't have any Photoshop but this software is actually great when it comes to editing. You can download it from the internet like how I did with mine.

- Pixlr - this is the only online free editing stuff I know that is close to Photoshop and has some same features.

*Photos

Now the closest way to having a decent cover is if you have a high quality or good photos. You can search in Tumblr / WeHeartIt / Deaviantart for some good photos. Hack: What I do is i search for something I want with the word tumblr/photoshoot(and some magazines like vogue, rolling stone and etc.), for example : Kit Harington tumblr / Kit Harington vogue

And it will surely give you some decent photos.

*Fonts

To be honest I haven't updated my fonts yet but to give you some ideas on what fonts to use, start of with fonts that are bold and simple sometimes default uppercase, don't go yet with fancy fonts. you can actually edit the font's style even it is simple. Site for cool fonts are dafont / 1001freefonts

SO THAT IS ALL FOR PLANNING ON MAKING OR PRACTICING COVERS, DON'T ASK ABOUT HOW DO WE EDIT TWO MODELS AND ADD THEM TO ONE PHOTO OR SOME SHIT. WE START WITH THE BEGINNING. NEXT UPDATE WILL BE A REAL TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE COVERS. HOPEFULLY I COULD RECORD IT OR SOMETHING.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS (ANYTHING REALLY, OR ABOUT THIS CHAPTER) COMMENT BELOW AFTER THE TUTORIAL I'LL TRY TO MAKE A Q&A.

kit harington has nothing to do with the tutorial very sorry. hahaha he is hot though.

dedicated to that someone who asked me to make a cover tutorial! please reveal yourself! haha so i can really add a dedication!