Chapter 11: The Devil Is My Father.... Literally

"Dad!?" Tobias and my father said in unison.
"Yes-dad. Don't you remember me?" I glared at him
"I don't even remember having a child." He sneered at me. I knew he remembered me but he was too much of a dick to admit it.
"Oh yeah? So you don't remember selling me off tho the Midnight Fall pack where I was beaten, tortured, injected with silver, shoved in bath filled with wolfsbane, and raped?" My voice rose as I listed all of the monstrous things that they had done to me. My father's eyes widened and Tobias growled at him. Shit, he's angry. I placed my hand on his arm and he quickly pulled me into his warm embrace.
"Finny?" My father asked. I could only nod as a small sob escaped my lips.
"Shhh, baby... Don't cry," Tobias wiped away my tears and held me tighter.
"What did you bring us here for?" Tobias asked mother who was just stood on the side lines watching everything unfold.
"I brought you here because I wanted to test how good of a mate you are to my daughter and by the looks of it, you love her very much. I'm sorry to have caused all of this family drama but it was the only thing I could do to see how you would react."
"Well I don't mean to be rude but can we get out of here now?"
"Of course," And with the wave of her hand, everything was normal, except Cammie and Lace had somehow unlocked the door and we're now stood beside us with a very confused look on their faces.
"Um... What were you doing?" Lace asked.
"We tried to snap you out of whatever that was but we couldn't." Cammie explained.
"We were visiting her mother." Tobias snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me close.
"Angelica?"
"Yeah," I nodded.
"You mean the one who was killed by her own mate?"

"What the fuck?!"

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
This is a very short chapter because I wrote it on paper and didn't realise how short it was. Oops? Remember to vote and comment!
Cupquakey💕