Dresses!

Arriving at the bridal shop Colleen shows me a few dresses she had in mind, they were stunning, I loved them all.
She had me try the different dresses on and I could choose the one I like the most. I told Colleen I loved them all and she could choose the dress I wear, because have you seen how amazingly she dresses?!
Anyways after picking and getting the first fittings done Colleen, josh and I went to the one and only Taco Bell cause why not? It was amazing that I got placed with none others than Colleen and josh I still can't get over it.
Later that evening Josh signed to me wanna meet the Ballinger family tomorrow?
  I signed back "really!, you mean I get to meet Chris, Rachel,Trent,Gwen and Tim?"
Josh: " yea, then we will go shopping and spoil you with whatever you want"
"Omg I still can't believe I'm here, thank you so much for taking me into your home and treating me like one of your own. Colleen, Josh thank you so much, I can never thank you enough, I haven't felt like part of a family for years since the accident but as soon as I arrived you have treated me amazing. Can I ask you something??"
Josh/Colleen: " yea ask us anything"
"Well, do you have any Nature Box?!" And I laugh
Colleen: " oh my gosh I thought it was going to be a serious question I was getting nervous, and what do you think? , you can never have enough nature box, right?"