Chapter 9

-Kylie's p.o.v.-
It was Taylor.
T: Heyyy
K: hey
T: did the girls leave you?
K: haha yeah. Shaynah is with carter and Haileys with cam.
T: agh. That's cool
K: yeah. Do you know where cam was taking her?
T: I think he said something about going to look at the city lights.
K: awe
I then sat my phone down at watched some tv. I was super bored I didn't know what to do. I wasn't tired so I didn't feel like going to sleep but there was nothing to do. I decided to go walk around the house so I went downstairs to the lounge area. Surprisingly there was someone already in there. It was Taylor.
"Oh hey." He said noticing I walked in the room.
"Hey. What are you doing down here?"
"Bored. You?"
"Yep." I said sitting down on the couch.
We sat in silence watching tv for a while.
"Hey you wanna go do something?!" Taylor asked breaking the silence.
"Like what?" I asked
"I hear they are shooting fireworks by the beach tonight, wanna go watch?"
"Sure! I need to change tho, I'll be right back!" I said running upstairs.
It only took me about 5 mins to get ready. I wasn't about to wear my pajamas out there. I put on some blue jean shorts and an white Aeropostale shirt on with my vans. I ran back downstairs to where he was at.
"Ready?" He asked, and when he turned around he looked stunned.
"Yeah...what's wrong?" I asked looking confused.
"Uh. Nothing lets go!" Taylor said grabbing our penny boards to ride to the beach.
When we walked out the door we saw Shaynah and Carter snuggled up beside each other. They were both knocked out. It was only 11:55 and shaynah usually stays up till like 1:00 so I was a little surprised.
As we rode down the sidewalk to the beach we saw Hailey and Cam holding hands while walking down the street. Well seems like everyone's having a good time. I was glad to know everyone was enjoying their vacation.
We finally arrived at the beach....