Chapter 21

-Kylie's p.o.v.-

After about 20 mins of traffic, we finally arrived at the hospital.
"Excuse me, what room is Nash Grier in?" Shaynah asks the lady at the front desk.
"Room 228" she stated and with that we headed up to the elevator.

When the door opened shaynah dropped something and went to pick it back up so I had my back turned waiting for her. I felt someone come up behind me and cover my eyes. I panicked at first but then realized it was just Tay.
"Scared much?" Taylor asked laughing.
"Shut up!" I said laughing and playfully hitting him in the arm.
"Ouch!" He said with a pouty face.
"Aw poor-" I started to talk but shaynah interrupted me.
"Ok lovebirds lets go see Nash!" She said smiling and winking at me.
I nodded my head and smiled. Taylor showed us to Nash's room. After a bit we decided to eat, shaynah said she would stay with Nash and keep him company since the boys were asleep ( in the hospital room)
We went to eat and when we came back Cameron and Hailey where there only Cameron looked like he was crying, and Hailey was trying to comfort him.
"Wha-what's wrong?" I said looking worried
----------------------------------------------
Short chapter but Hailey wanted me to update so, here it is :))