Clairvoyance

• Dedicated to Mrs.Zombro

Inspiration for this Prologue of sorts is E.T. by Katy Perry Ft. Ye' , I love that song (always puts me in the mood (^.^). Anywho I also put a picture up of Miranda , she looks stand-offish doesn't she ? mmphh... aEad On and Love my story please (I love you back) ... (:

Preface

It's six years ago , and I'm just about to turn ten. At home, things are about to turn too. My mom spends most of her time lally-gagging with her book clubs, too ignorant to notice what's going on and my dad barely comes home. Going to my tree house in the backyard I look up at the night's sky. It's beauttiful and clear without any urban disturbances here in the woods. Suddenly, at the base of the tree I see green, predatory eyes levitating towards me.It's a  tall, lanky man; his breathing  whispery and audible. I've seen him before? He's different this time. His pale hand reaches inside the tree house's entrance searching hungrily for something. Strangely unafraid I peek down at him only to notice that he is bleading profoundly in the back of his head. I tense up as if someone had just dumped an ice cube down my back, and close my eyes counting backwards from ten. I open my eyes at one to see if he has gone. There's no one there, and with an overdue sigh I jump down the latter and high tail it all the way home.