Chapter 1

Mikado's P.O.V.

I sighed as I sat in class thinking of a certain information broker. I don't know who, but lately I've been thinking of him. It's odd, since Kida told me to stay away from him. I felt the need to get closer.

I stood up when the bell finally rang. With all the other students, I hurried out of the classroom. Kida was waiting outside the door.

"It took you long enough." He grabbed my arm and began dragging me. "Where are we going?" I asked once we were outside the school. "We are going to the park." Groaning, I had no choice but to follow him.

-Skip To The Park-

I watched Kida slide down the slide as I sat on the bench with my legs crossed and my elbow on my knees with my chin in my hand.

Honestly, I was bored and just wanted to go home.

"Hey." I looked up to see Ikebukuro's, and probably the worlds, strongest man, Shizuo. "Hi." I said leaning back. "Why are you sitting by yourself?" "My friend dragged me here and now he's on the slide." Shizuo frowned.

"Your friend doesn't sound very mature." I laughed lightly. "You have no idea."

After that, we just talked about different things. We talked a good hour before Kida decided it was time to leave.

"I'll see you around." I smiled at Shizuo. He nodded. "Yeah." I turned and began walking with Kida. He was frowning. "What's wrong, Kida?" I asked.

"Do you remember how on the first day you came here I told you to stay away from Izaya?" I nodded. "Well, I also told you to stay away from Shizuo." "Oh, yeah...." I completely forgot all about that.

I shrugged. "Oops." Kida continued frowning. "Mikado, those two are very dangerous and I don't want you getting hurt by one." I smiled. "You worry too much." "I'm worried I don't worry enough."

"Oh, trust me. You do."

Izaya's P.O.V.

I dodged the vending machine Shizuo through at me. "Haha, missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me~!" I chirped happily. I jumped from where I was standing and skipped over to him.

"Now where's my kiss~?" I leaned over smirking. Shizuo growled. "Get out of my face!" He pushed me away.

"Aw, don't be like that, love~" I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "It's not very nice." He removed my arm. from his shoulder and walked over to a vending machine.

"Don't..... touch..... me!" He ripped the vending from the wall and hurled it towards me. I giggled and dodged it.

"Shizu-chan! If that had hit me, I would have gotten hurt!" I said, faking hurt, but keeping my grin. "And that would have been bad?" He grumbled. "Very bad! Why, how could I kiss you if I'm in the hospital?" I smirked. "Unless you planned on visiting me~"

"LIKE HELL, FLEA!!!!" He shouted, and stormed off, leaving me there smirking.

Shizuo's P.O.V.

The nerve of that flea! Sayin weird stuff like that, as if I'd really kiss or visit him in the hospital. As I walked around the corner, I saw CFelty leaning aainst her bike with her PDA in her hand. She typed something.

Hey. How'd it go?

I grumbled a little and leaned against a light pole. "It was good until I walking back and ran into the flea.

Oh? What hppened?

"He said weird stuff."

Like what?