Never jealous

Garnet's P.O.V

I got really early so I could lock pyrite and amethyst in the closet. I went to amethyst's room and saw her laying on her bed surrounded by piles of trash. I picked her up and walked out towards pyrite. Pyrite was sleeping in the most awkward position. She had her butt up and her face in her pillow. I grabbed her and put them both in the closet. "You're staying in there till you tell amethyst" I whispered. I closed the door and put my special gem lock on it. Of course before I locked them in there I put a note on the door. I went back to stevonnie who was having a hangover. She was throwing up in the restroom. "Was I drunk?" She asked. I nodded and went to hold up her hair.
----------------------------------------------
Pyrite's P.O.V

I woke up and found amethyst asleep on top of me. I blushed and gently combed her hair. She woke up and noticed that I was combing her hair. "Uhh pyrite what are you doing?" She asked. "Huh? O-oh nothing just something in your hair" I said nervously. I felt my face heat up and that's when I noticed we were in a closet. "Pyrite where are we?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders and saw a note on the door. It's read
Dear amethyst,
Someone in there likes you!!:)
,Garnet
I grabbed the note and tore it. "What was that?" She asked. "Oh nothing" I replied. Garnet why did you do this. I banged on the door yelling for garnet. "Garnet lets us out right now!!". I heard footsteps and they stopped at the door. "Not until you tell amethyst" garnet said. "Ugh just let me out!" I said. "Nope not until you tell her goodbye" garnet said as I heard her walk away. "So can you just tell me so we can get out of here" amethyst said. "It's not that easy" I said. "Well is it something you can show" she asked. Yes! Yes! It it something I can show. I can kiss her. "Yes it is something I can show but I don't know" I said. "Come on just tell me, I know you want to" she said getting quite close to my face. I tried to control myself but lust took over. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her. I backed away and blushed. "Woah th-that....was a-amazing" she said. I blushed even more and she came for a second round. This time she opened her mouth making the kiss deeper.
----------------------------------------------
Garnet's P.O.V

Knowing pyrite she's probably not going to tell so I might as well let them out. I went to the door and took my lock off. I opened the door and there they were making out. I closed the door and I had to get blood diamond. "Hey blood diamond guess what your sister is doing" I said. "What?" He asked. "She making out with her crush" I said. I led him to the closet and opened the door. This time it wasn't just making out. Ahhh horrible sights. Ehh that's not going to get out of my head. I closed the door and the look on blood diamond's face was hilarious. His eyes were twitching and his mouth was opened. That's when them two started making noises. "I think it's best if you go in pearls room so you don't have to hear this" I told him. I took him to pearls room and told her what was happening. She started laughing and I went back to my room.
----------------------------------------------
Blood diamond's P.O.V

"Um pearl can we talk?" I asked her. She jumped to higher waterfall and I assumed that meant follow her. I jumped up as well and she was sitting at the edge. I sat next to her, "um so can we be friends?". She gave a light chuckle, "you don't get it". She gave me a look and a tear rolled down her face. "I don't get what?" I asked. "I never liked rose the way you did. I liked you never rose and I got jealous that you liked her and not me. I have always dreamed of us being more than friends but it's up to you" she said. I scooted closer to her and put my arm around her. "I'm sorry I made you feel like crap. I just thought that I was at competition with you" I said. She started crying in my chest and I picked her head up. "Pearl I would love to-" I got cut off because pearl had kissed me. I tensed up at first but them fell into it. "My girlfriend is a great kisser" I said. She blushed and when she realized what I called her, she gave me a hug. I chuckled and I fell asleep with her in my arms.