2. Bonding Time

Chapter 2

Warnings: Swearing.  :D

Zayn's POV

 "Guys, wake up! I have someone I want you to meet!" I heard Harry shouting from upstairs. Oh, please, don't be his girlfriend. I just don't think I can handle it. I groaned, as I got out of the bed. Why did he bring her anyway? It was supposed to be a movie day for guys only.

 "Comin', comin'!" I heard Niall shout, with his Irish accent, which was thicker in the morning. I smirked and put on my white chinos, red Nikes, a white t-shirt, and a baseball jacket overlapping it. As I walked up to the door, Liam rushed in and knocked me down with him.

 "Liam, what are you doing?" I asked, looking at him in confusion. He shrugged his shoulders and smirked.

"Sorry, didn't see you there. You should come downstairs. Jade is here and she seems nice." Liam said, and then got up, offering me a hand. I stood up with his help and smiled, sarcastically.

"I was just on my way down, until you knocked me on the floor. Thank you very much. And what's so great about Jade?" I asked and Liam looked taken back. Shit. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound harsh. I'm sure she's nice and good for Harry." I said, looking apologetic. Liam nodded, amusedly.

We started to walk downstairs, when I heard some boy-ish giggling. I turned to look at Liam, who had a serious expression on his face. Don't tell me...

 "She brought her nephew with her, since she was babysitting him." Liam said. What? Harry knew how important these movie days were and he still let her bring her nephew. Nice.

 "Whatever, mate. Just bloody great." I mumbled and walked downstairs where Harry, Jade and the said nephew were waiting. Well, since they are already here, I better behave.

 "Hi, it's nice to see you, Jade, and your nephew." I didn't know his name, but Harry helped me, immediately.

 "His name is Derek. I hope you don't mind them staying. I know how much these movie days mean to you." Harry said, with a pleading voice. I smiled and shook my head.

 "No, it's perfectly fine. Nice to have some other people here as well." I stated, trying to sound convincing. Harry looked satisfied and I looked down to see Derek holding his hands up, referring me to take him to my lap. I scooped him into my arms and smiled a little.

 "So, Derek, how old are you?" I asked and he lifted three fingers up. I chuckled and noticed Harry and the others looking at me. I rose my brow at them and walked to the kitchen.

 "You're such a big boy already then. Are you hungry?" Derek nodded, smiling in my lap. He had dark brown hair and huge, light, blue eyes. He was cute and I have to admit that I have a soft spot for kids.

 I opened the fridge and Derek pointed at the jelly. I loved this kid! I took the jelly cups and set them on the table, before I helped Derek sit down. I sat opposite of him and, after a while, the others came to sit with us.

 "So, are we just gonna start the movies right now?" Jade asked and Niall shook his head.

 "No! Are you crazy? What would we eat? We have to make a lot of food before that! Zayn is really good at cooking and he makes it healthy, but it still tastes good!" Niall was overexcited like usual.

 "Thanks Ni." I said, chuckling. He was such a kid. I saw Derek staring at me and grinned at him.

 "Wassup? Need something?" I asked and he nodded. It was as though he was thinking about something really hard, since his brows furrowed.