The Fight Begins

Draco stood next to me on my right, with Harry and the rest of the three in my left. We were canceled in the marching line of Ravenclaws and Gryffindors. We would meet Hufflepuff and Slytherin in the Great Hall, but the Great Hall didn't seem so great anymore. As we marched, this castle looked dull and dead compared to the lively look it once had.

We got there and the doors closed behind us and a figure walked down the aisle that we had made in been separated in houses. Snape turned and glared at all of us. Thankfully, no one was allowed to look him in the eye and we all had our heads down.

The a arrow twins appeared beside him. "Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour." Snape looked at us from down the end of his nose. "It's come too my attention, that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade."

Whispers escalated around the room like wild fire then as soon as they had started they stopped. "Now, should anyone, student or staff, attempt to aid Mr Potter they will be punished, severely." Several people glanced our way and I smiled encouragingly at then, well I hope it was encouraging. "Furthermore, any person to have found knowledge of these events, who fails to come forward, with be treated as equally." He stepped forward and walked some steps down the aisle.

"Now then, if anyone here has knowledge of Mr Potters movements this evening. I invite them to step forward." He stopped. "Now." He hissed.

Harry grabbed my hand and we both stepped out of the group of Gryffindors. You should have seen Snapes face, I would have burst out laughing if it wasn't such an intense moment. There were gasps and everyone spun around to look at us.

"It's seems," Harry said. "Despite your exhausted defensive strategies, you seem to have a security problem Headmaster."

He behind us opened and Hermione, Ron, Kingsley, Tonks, Remus, Mr and Mrs Weasley, Bill, Charlie, Fluer and the twins walked through. I smirked at him and his face twisted in anger. "I'm afraid it's quite extensive." I jutted my hip out and placed a hand on it. "How dare you stand where he stood." I spat.

Snape drew his wand and aimed it at us. My wand was out in an instant and Draco walked out of the crowd of Slytherins to stand beside me. McGonagall rushed over and stood beside Harry. I smiled at Draco before smirking again at Snape. We started yelling with Snape, though he wouldn't fight back, he just kept blocking spells even though he had the chance to send some. McGonagall did a charm and the a arrows fell down dead.

Snape swirled into a ball of black which I tried to charm and he crashed ur the window. I placed my hands on my hips. "Damn it." People laughed and Draco lifted me into a hug. There was a cheer and everyone surrounded us. I pulled off Lunas spare robe and Harry pulled off Seamus', McGonagall whipped her wand and the flames went up through the castle, illuminating around us. Harry led me up to the front and we stood in front of everyone as they cheered up at us.

I became self conscious of what I was wearing, at a time like this! Da,n, always at the worst. I was wearing the Canterbury tracksuit pants borrowed from Draco, a black Lacey midriff that showed off my belly button piercing and my Dark Mark, but no one seemed to care. Harry grabbed my hand, with the Dark Mark and we held them up together.

I smiled and hugged him. There was nothing, absolutely nothing that would break us apart. We were twins, identical twins and we would be that forever. Our smiles quickly disappeared when a all to familiar voice rang through the room, people stopped cheering and I felt a presence all around the room. I looked around, the lights went dim and it darked.

"Harry, Lily." Voldemort hissed. The enchanted ceiling above us started to storm.

An ear splitting scream went through the room, I rushed to get to the girl, but another one came from a different corner, Harry and I rushed over there. Then there was another scream, it was Pavarti. I ran over and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.