My past

The bus seat wasn't very comfortable, hopefully the next one will be better. After this bus there will only be 27 more buses to go. It takes a lot of them to get from Utah to Maine, luckily I already have all the tickets prepaid and stored in my jar. The jar contains my life saving, a little over $4,500, stealing little sellable objects pays off quick. Especially when you know how to convince someone that a cheap pair of boy's socks were the socks that Justine briber wore in his first concert. I guess some people are true beliebers to pay $200 for $2 socks.

I get bored and decide to look out the window. We are just reaching another city and that's when I see it, a hospital. I have a love/hate relationship with hospitals. I spent the first five years of my life in one. It's the place I lost my first family. When I was born only weighed 4lbs yet me and Henry were full term. I had breathing problems because my lungs didn't develop correctly. They told my mother that I'd most likely die. For my first two years a machine breathed for me. After several surgeries I was able to breathe but still needed to be connected to oxygen. Today I'm able to breathe completely by myself, and got away with just terrible asks. We still keep me on daily steroid shots to help my lungs from becoming weak again. At my age and weight with all the problems there was almost not hope for me. That's where my name comes from. My head nurse, Daisy, named me Hope, because unless everyone in that hospital had hope that I would live, I wouldn't. I loved Daisy, she was my mom, well she was supposed to be my mom. She wanted to adopt me, her husband did too until they started the paperwork. He found something out about me and refused to go any further along in the adoption process. They would argue, and he always brought up stuff about my destiny, him, and a curse. I got a new head nurse shortly after and in a couple of weeks got released into my first foster home. That's where I met Piper. When I first saw Piper I noticed her beautiful green eyes. They reminded me so much of Daisy and it brought me comfort. We hit it off right away and became the closest of friends. A year later we got separated each going from house to house. We communicated via letter but it wasn't the same. At age 9 I gathered up enough loose change to catch a bus from Sedona, Arizona to Kayenta, Arizona. From there I tracked down Piper. That was the first time I realized I'm good at finding people. I got us into trouble, another thing in good at, and got is sent to Sunny Girls Group Home for troubled girls, and we've managed to stay there together ever since. However it's really  boring in a group home. That's how I got started in thieving, not because I needed the money but because it gives me something to do and I love the feeling of almost getting caught.

I tilt my head act and close my eyes to try and take a nap on the stupid bus.