Shes dead

Sam, Dean and Castiel were over Bobbys house for just a relaxing day. No hunts or death just family being family.
They all sat in front of the tv watching the news in comfortable silence. Dean had his arm around his lover and Cas snuggled into Deans chest. Sam sat on the other end of the couch. And Bobby sat in his regular chair.
"Breaking news. War breaks out in Afganistan over 300 soldiers killed."
The four didn't give must mind to it. That was in till there was a knock on the door.
Bobby sat up and walked over to answer it.
What didn't expect was to face two decorated men in U.S army uniforms.
"Um can I help you?" Asked Bobby uneasy.
The boys got up from their spots and headed over to the door and looked confused at the men.
"Um Bobby who are they?" Asked Sam
One of the men spoke
"Hello I'm General Mark. Is this the Singer residents?"
Bobby nodded his head
"Yes." Said Bobby
"I'm afraid I bring bad news. May we come in?"
They all shared glances at each other before letting the men in. They all sat down
"I think you got the wrong residence." Said Bobby
"No. I recognize them. They were in her photos." Said the another a hint of sadness in his voice as he looked between Sam and Dean.
"What?" Dean said confused
"Are you Sam and Dean Winchester?" Asked the general
"Yes."
"then I'm sorry to tell you this. Your sister is dead."
They froze.
"W-what?" Stuttered Sam
"Your sister. Lieutenant Kathleen Mary Winchester. I'm sure you heard about the attack in Afghanistan. I'm afraid your sister was involved in it. And she didn't make it."
"But she..... She never joined the army." Said Sam
"She joined ten years ago. She never told you." Said the boy.
Tears weld up in the brothers and Bobbys eyes. Cas was confused
"But she can't be." Said Dean "Kathleen would of told us. She would of called! Shes not dead!" He shouted angrily with tears leaking from his eyes.
"Sir I'm very sorry but please calm down. Your sister is a hero. She fought with great honor for her country and died doing just that."
That didn't seem to help
"D-did she suffer?" Bobby whispered
The boy shook his head
"She died saving me sir. I carried her to the medic tent. She died peacefully. It was a gun shot to the heart....."
"we brought her stuff. We thought you might want it."
The general got up and went to his car.
Tears flowed freely from the winchesters eyes. Their sister died and they never said they were sorry. After that fight.....
"She talked about you guys a lot." The boy spoke up
They looked at him
"She was a great solider. Even better friend."
"Your hiding something." Cas spoke up
The boys eyes widen and he looked at Castiel
"How did you....."
"It wasn't a regular war." Cas budded in
The brothers eyed the boy
"What does that mean?" Growled Sam
"It's classified." Muttered the boy
Dean stood up and grabbed the boy by the collar
"Listen to me you little punk. My sister is fucking dead. I don't give a rats ass if it's classified. Now who killed my sister."
The boy roughly pushed Dean off him
"Do you think I don't want to tell you?!" The boy shouted "Kathy was my best friend. I......."
He looked away before whispering
"And I had to watch her die."
The men automatically felt bad for this boy.
"I'm sorry you had to see that....... But listen if you really cared about her. You will tell us what happened." Said Bobby
The boy stood there for a moment before sighing
"Ok. It was a quiet night at the base. We were all just relaxing. Talking. In till the sirens went off and these people started attacking. Kathleen went to go check it out but she ran right back in telling us not to go out there. But we didn't listen. They were people but they had black eyes. But for some reason the whole time Kathleen was fighting she keep shouting these words. I believe the first words were Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus."
The all looked at each other shocked
"And I translated the words. It was in Latin. To 'We exorcise you, every impure spirit.' It's like she knew what she was doing. Cause everytime she finished what she was saying black smoke would come out of the persons eyes. But then she pushed me out of the way when I wasn't paying attention and she took a bullet for me. I got her to the medic but not in time."
Before anything was said the general came back dragging a large trunk.
"These are her things." He said "Listen there's going to be a service in D.C in a few days. Your welcome to attend. A memorial grave yard is being set up and it's also where your sisters body is to be barred."
"Yes thank you sir we'll be there." Choked out Bobby shaking the generals hand. The general gripped Bobbys hand tight before saying.
"I knew Ms. Winchester very well you know. She's saved many lives including mine once. You should be proud to call her family."
"We are." Said Dean "Thank you."
They nodded but before they could leave Sam touched the boys shoulder
"What's your name?"
The boy looked at them
"Johnny Harvelle." He smiled "I believe you know my mom and little sister. Ellen and Jo." They nodded shocked. How did this kid not know about demons if he's a Harvelle?
"Well it was nice finally meeting you."
And with that they left.