Miss Behavior

I silence my pain. I wake up in a new surrounding. It is empty. I am empty. It is cold. I am cold. It is dark. I am one with the sorrow of my soul.

The room is large. The bed is nice. However there is a man next to me and pain shooting down my area. I sit up trying not to wake him. I stand and fall to my knees. Which wakes him up.

"Good morning princess" He coos and stands walking around the bed to lift me I to his arms. Then he sits me on the bed.
Suddenly a person comes in. With food.
The man takes the tray and puts it on a table bringing it before me

I look into the eyes of one of my masters amd he gestures for me to eat. I don't hesitate. I eat the food. It was so good. But if you haven't eaten in as long as I have anything is good. While he isn't looking I stuff bread and dry foods into my pockets.

Then tell him I'm finished. He turns around and holds out his hand. Then I lace my weak fingers with his amd he yanks me to my feet. Then dragges me out of the room.

I try to get a look around the building. Hoping to find a plan but nothing comes to me. However I am harshly thrown back into my first room with those seven guys.

Then the door is locked. They look tired and hungry. Also worried. I take off my pants and hold it out.

Slowly approaching them like the lions they have become. Then the scent of food enters their nostrils and they come to me.

I open the pockets and the smiles that spread across their weak faces almost warms my heart.

I leave them to eat. I tried to stuff more then half of my food into the pockets. However watching them. I noticed , they don't fight or push. They all just eat even making sure Jungkook got some.

I started to feel better. Safer. I will get you guys out of here.

After a few hours the door is opened and I am yanked out before any of my roommates can protest. Again I am forced into intercourse and stripped from energy

However during those four cruel hours I spot a skarkle. It was pretty. I want that sparkly object that glimmers by the door.

As I am pushed out I stumble catching myself on the doorframe. Then pushed back into the room with the other seven. I fall to the ground naked and cold. Then the door slams.

But the sparkle I so desperately wanted is now in my hand. The sparkle that shined from afar is now with me.

I have the Sparkle.
I have the key.